Sickening Football Fans - Page 5 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Sickening Football Fans

Ah dougie, dougie, dougie. A bit retarded still, thought you might have grown up a wee bit by now, seems not eh ? Nothing wrong with being interested in your ancestry, problem being that its African, not irish, bit of a bummer that one, dont worry though thats where mine came from too. Faith schools, those ones that tell kids that humans were magiced on to this planet a few thousand years ago ? That would explain why you think your ancestry trail begins in Ireland. I would happily pay more tax if people like yourself were sterilized to give the human race a better chance. As for your misguided ira leanings, I have a compilation video that I often spank one off to, republican own goals its called, the 2 women with the pram is my favourite clip ;-)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah dougie, dougie, dougie. A bit retarded still, thought you might have grown up a wee bit by now, seems not eh ? Nothing wrong with being interested in your ancestry, problem being that its African, not irish, bit of a bummer that one, dont worry though thats where mine came from too. Faith schools, those ones that tell kids that humans were magiced on to this planet a few thousand years ago ? That would explain why you think your ancestry trail begins in Ireland. I would happily pay more tax if people like yourself were sterilized to give the human race a better chance. As for your misguided ira leanings, I have a compilation video that I often spank one off to, republican own goals its called, the 2 women with the pram is my favourite clip ;-)

Is that the IRA version of 2 girls 1 cup?? :unsure:

RIP New Order...

For the second time on this thread. I did not say Morton fans taunted Dunfermline fans in the immediate aftermath of it. It happened when I used to go to every game, home and away, so some time between 2003 and 2008. The people involved know who they are. It also did not happen at a Morton V Dunfermline game. It happened in Glasgow City centre. THere where maybe, 8 or 9 Morton supporters present at the time. WHich is the equivilant to a group of Celtic fans on a coach, doing the exact same thing.

I don't know who Marbellaton is, so obviously it happened at another point as well?

What pisses me off most about some of the people on here, is that when Morton were on there arse, half of you where no where to be seen. When the club needed you most. Celtic sent a team(albeit a 3rd string) to Cappielow to help save the ton. Celtic supporters, many of whom you choose to slaughter on a frequent basis, paid money to come and help Morton out. Members of my family and good friends of mine included. In those days, Morton supporters couldn'tgive a s*** about how other fans behaved. They where to busy concetrating on there own club. Now, the bellends, who deserted the club, have came back and talk as though they are high and mighty and think they have some sort of right to criticise other fans.

LargsTon, you are 100% correct, you were not there that day. I can honestly say, in the few times I met you, don't think you have ever crossed any lines.

Maybe if more folk supported their local team instead of making their holy pilgrimage to Glasgow every fortnight, we may not have been in so much s*** and that Scottish football would be on a far more level field.

But anyway thanks for your charity, Brother Walfrid would have been proud of his bhoys I'm sure.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Oh how very appropriate!!

STV

"The incident happened while Celtic were playing Dundee United at Parkhead, which kicked off at 3pm on Saturday" :rolleyes:

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Your attempts to draw me into a debate about faiths schools, is almost as boring as Roobs trying to discuss the IRA. The pair of ye bore the tits out of me. I think I would rather pull my pubes out one by one than discuss such subjects with bigots like you two. Stay on topic, bellend.

STV

"The incident happened while Celtic were playing Dundee United at Parkhead, which kicked off at 3pm on Saturday" :rolleyes:

Im not quite sure what point this proves Roobs? Other than your obvious obsession with Celtic?

Your attempts to draw me into a debate about faiths schools, is almost as boring as Roobs trying to discuss the IRA. The pair of ye bore the tits out of me. I think I would rather pull my pubes out one by one than discuss such subjects with bigots like you two. Stay on topic, bellend.

What debate ? You have already proven over several discussions that you are unable to debate, you are retarded, there is no subject we could debate on. Maybe what colour of crayon tastes the best, you would be a certain winner on that. As for being bored, good, just reiterates my point that you havent got the intelligence to hold a serious conversation with adults. Pulling your pubes out one by one ? isnt that what your parish priests dentist does ?

**** off to yer bhigot forums then.

Arsehole !!!

The future just ain't what it used to be

Im not quite sure what point this proves Roobs? Other than your obvious obsession with Celtic?

Terrorist apologists (Plastics), probably much like yourself.

At least on this thread you aren't threatening anyone as you have done before...from afar. ;)

What debate ? You have already proven over several discussions that you are unable to debate, you are retarded, there is no subject we could debate on. Maybe what colour of crayon tastes the best, you would be a certain winner on that. As for being bored, good, just reiterates my point that you havent got the intelligence to hold a serious conversation with adults. Pulling your pubes out one by one ? isnt that what your parish priests dentist does ?

:lol: :lol:

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

STV

That is the biggest problem with the OF some of those who don't even go to games are also the least likely to change their attitudes.

That is the biggest problem with the OF some of those who don't even go to games are also the least likely to change their attitudes.

Along the lines of 'av been a sellic/ringers fan aw may life'... just don't ask the fandans the last time they even attended a game.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Along the lines of 'av been a sellic/ringers fan aw may life'... just don't ask the fandans the last time they even attended a game.

I often find that the "SKY Loyal /SKY Emerald" element through here are the most vocal. When I ask them why they watch the game in the pub instead of actually going to see their team, the usual answer is, "cannae afford it", yet they can afford to spend £20-£30 in the pub. <_>

I often find that the "SKY Loyal /SKY Emerald" element through here are the most vocal. When I ask them why they watch the game in the pub instead of actually going to see their team, the usual answer is, "cannae afford it", yet they can afford to spend £20-£30 in the pub. <_>

Yup, the common collective name is "bigotus fukwiticus"! quite often found in & around the .... well, whole of Scotland, to be honest :(

RIP New Order...

For the second time on this thread. I did not say Morton fans taunted Dunfermline fans in the immediate aftermath of it. It happened when I used to go to every game, home and away, so some time between 2003 and 2008. The people involved know who they are. It also did not happen at a Morton V Dunfermline game. It happened in Glasgow City centre. THere where maybe, 8 or 9 Morton supporters present at the time. WHich is the equivilant to a group of Celtic fans on a coach, doing the exact same thing.

I don't know who Marbellaton is, so obviously it happened at another point as well?

What pisses me off most about some of the people on here, is that when Morton were on there arse, half of you where no where to be seen. When the club needed you most. Celtic sent a team(albeit a 3rd string) to Cappielow to help save the ton. Celtic supporters, many of whom you choose to slaughter on a frequent basis, paid money to come and help Morton out. Members of my family and good friends of mine included. In those days, Morton supporters couldn'tgive a s*** about how other fans behaved. They where to busy concetrating on there own club. Now, the bellends, who deserted the club, have came back and talk as though they are high and mighty and think they have some sort of right to criticise other fans.

LargsTon, you are 100% correct, you were not there that day. I can honestly say, in the few times I met you, don't think you have ever crossed any lines.

I remember that time. Celtic were more or less embarrassed into sending a team down. They had sent a full strength team to some Irish club who were in the grubber and didn't a toss about us. It wasn't until Tam Cowan had a go at them in his column for it they felt compelled to send a crowd of youth players down to salve their concience.

I was standing in the Sinclair St End behind a extended family of their fans, despite the most of their lot being in the Wee Dublin End; possibly the most obnoxious folk I've ever encountered at a football match. Ultra-bigots if there is such a word.

So don't give us this nonsense about the good hearted club and their fans, I still get the creeps thinking about how the children with them have grown up.

I remember that time. Celtic were more or less embarrassed into sending a team down. They had sent a full strength team to some Irish club who were in the grubber and didn't a toss about us. It wasn't until Tam Cowan had a go at them in his column for it they felt compelled to send a crowd of youth players down to salve their concience.

I was standing in the Sinclair St End behind a extended family of their fans, despite the most of their lot being in the Wee Dublin End; possibly the most obnoxious folk I've ever encountered at a football match. Ultra-bigots if there is such a word.

So don't give us this nonsense about the good hearted club and their fans, I still get the creeps thinking about how the children with them have grown up.

Ok, from what I remember it was during an international break. So the team that was sent down, were those players who were not on international duty. What did Rangers do? Did they send a team down? WHat about Aberdeen, Dundee United, etc, etc. How many CLUBS actually stepped up to the plate and tried to help Morton? But one of those who did, you choose to question the effort they made? At least they made an effort, which is a lot more than some of the numpties who post on this board today.

Your point about there fans being obnoxious, is exactly the point I was making. Did you tell them to take there money back? Would you have wanted to? The point at that time was raising money and still having a Morton. You should have been thankful to them for dipping there hands in ther pocket to watch "a crowd of youth players."

Ok, from what I remember it was during an international break. So the team that was sent down, were those players who were not on international duty. What did Rangers do? Did they send a team down? WHat about Aberdeen, Dundee United, etc, etc. How many CLUBS actually stepped up to the plate and tried to help Morton? But one of those who did, you choose to question the effort they made? At least they made an effort, which is a lot more than some of the numpties who post on this board today.

Your point about there fans being obnoxious, is exactly the point I was making. Did you tell them to take there money back? Would you have wanted to? The point at that time was raising money and still having a Morton. You should have been thankful to them for dipping there hands in ther pocket to watch "a crowd of youth players."

If it wasn't for the legions of people who ignore their local team to follow, sheep like, some pseudo religious duty to watch one of the Old Firm, Morton and most of the wee teams in this country who have been in trouble, wouldn't have been there in the first place. So don't be so fu.k..ng patronising!

Bye the way, St Mirren and their fans were very supportive of us during that time.

If it wasn't for the legions of people who ignore their local team to follow, sheep like, some pseudo religious duty to watch one of the Old Firm, Morton and most of the wee teams in this country who have been in trouble, wouldn't have been there in the first place. So don't be so fu.k..ng patronising!

Bye the way, St Mirren and their fans were very supportive of us during that time.

People follow big clubs outwith there home towns all over the world. What percentage of Man United fans are from Manchester? What percentage of Liverpool fans are from Liverpool? A few years ago I was in Tenerife, and I walked into a Real Madrid pub, in the back of beyond. Scottish clubs problem, is that they are trying to live beyond there means.

I think you will find Morton were in trouble as a direct result of bad ownership. There could have been 9000 going every week and that particular owner would still have mis managed the club. You are either tripping, or a total feeking numpty, with a short memory.

People follow big clubs outwith there home towns all over the world. What percentage of Man United fans are from Manchester? What percentage of Liverpool fans are from Liverpool? A few years ago I was in Tenerife, and I walked into a Real Madrid pub, in the back of beyond. Scottish clubs problem, is that they are trying to live beyond there means.

I think you will find Morton were in trouble as a direct result of bad ownership. There could have been 9000 going every week and that particular owner would still have mis managed the club. You are either tripping, or a total feeking numpty, with a short memory.

Is this bigot still going.

Why don't you save all your bluster for the next time your home and then you can deliver it in person.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Archived