Sickening Football Fans - Page 4 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Sickening Football Fans

2) The only reason I came on to post here, was because of the mock outrage at the Celtic fans singing about the death of Davie Cooper.

No mock outrage on my part. I'm not outraged at all. Considering I live and work with OF fans every day I know exactly what to expect from some of them. The reason I posted was I disputed the theory it was a photoshop effort, no more. The video would highlight that certain elements of the Celtic support are quite willing to mock the Ibrox disaster.

FWIW the one song that really does rile me when it comes to the OF is the "Big Jock Knew" one and it's one I frequently get into arguments with mates about. One occasion evem came to blows. Indirectly ridiculing abused children in the name of oneupmanship makes my blood boil.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't be bothered with having enemies anymore, so enjoy your time supporting Celtic. Just can't see how it can be as fulfilling as supporting Morton, but maybe that's just me.

It's not. A cup final in Seville doesn't come close to a pre-season in Altrincham. :)

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

I remember Morton fans singing "where's your Norrie gone" to the Pars fans? Is it chilly on the morale high ground yet? Don't worry there are a load of you up there, Huddle up. ;)

You're spot on with that one. I clearly remember the 'Where's your Norrie gone' song... it was a very small number, but it was sung.

You're spot on with that one. I clearly remember the 'Where's your Norrie gone' song... it was a very small number, but it was sung.

Yip, remember it clear as a bell as well. Also remember one witty individual quipping "anybody smell gas" and getting a roar of laughter from a substantial section of the cowshed. Strange that hardly anyone remembers though huh lol.

OK, so what we are saying is we can no longer take the moral high ground over the old firm bigots because a handful of drunken lads in the morton support once or twice crossed the line of decency?

I have to admit, the majority of old firm fans disgust me, and their pathetic attempts to drag other decent football fans (who support their local team) down to their level are risible.

no teams fans have a squeaky clean reputation, but both sides of the old firm's rep is firmly in the scrapheap and is beyond repair.

Ok I can remember the bad blood between ourselves and Dumfy some of it on the park and some of it off it at that time.

Yes regrettable, but that incident does not go to excuse the behaviour of the OF.

We still have legislation today due to one unsavoury encounter between these 2 from the eighties. I am not get into a pissing competition on which one is worse.

Although to even compare 1 incident to excuse any of the old firm supporters behaviour nevermind those institutions they support is beyond belief.

I love this board! Its threads like this that keep me coming back :lol:

First we had, look how sick the Celtic fans are mocking the dead.

Then we had, we NEVER mocked the dead.

Then we had, well maybe we did but there wasn't a lot of us doing it.

Now we have, Aye, we did, but we are not as bad as them!!

Fannytastic lads, keep it up. Your total obsession with Celtic is cringeworthy at best.

EDIT TO ADD;

Forgot about my mate Roobs, the ex football casual who thinks he can comment on other peoples behaviour because he admits he was a naughty boy back in the day. Like the pain in the arse ex smoker, who spends the rest of there life judging those who do smoke.

You know my views on Ireland roobs. For someone who wants nothing to do with it, you dont half like bringing it up, debating about it, and spouting your pish about it. I wonder why that is :)

Fannytastic lads, keep it up. Your total obsession with Celtic is cringeworthy at best.

wtf??

first of all, no one is condoning the our fan's minor occurrence of mocking of Norrie McCathie.... some very contrite confessions is all I have seen. I am disappointed that it did happen though.

obsession with Celtic? again... wtf? equal contempt for your nethanderthal rivals from govan as well so don't flatter yourself.

I am sure I am not alone when I say I f'kn HATE old firm scum thinking if you hate them you must be a sympathiser of the other.

A few Morton fans acting the c*nt is terrible, and I deplore those who joined in as mindless thugs and animals. But the repurcussions are minimal. The old firm are a disease, not only on the game we all love but on Scottish society. Check the A&E and domestic abuse figures when the great knuckle dragging contest happens if you don't believe me.

"Only by understanding what a rebellion accomplishes can we see its limitations. A rebellion disrupts the society, but it does not provide what is necessary to establish a new social order." James and Grace Lee Boggs.

EDIT TO ADD;

Forgot about my mate Roobs, the ex football casual who thinks he can comment on other peoples behaviour because he admits he was a naughty boy back in the day. Like the pain in the arse ex smoker, who spends the rest of there life judging those who do smoke.

You know my views on Ireland roobs. For someone who wants nothing to do with it, you dont half like bringing it up, debating about it, and spouting your pish about it. I wonder why that is :)

1st point. There's the difference right there knobhead.

2nd point. :lol: :lol: no obsession on my part i can assure you, i think i've seen about 2 sellik games in the last 4 years or so (on tv), And i'm ashamed i spent my time doing that.

And why the feck am i arguing with a scumbag IRA supporting OF arsehole ?!! :angry:

The future just ain't what it used to be

Well, along with the "where's yer Norrie gone" pish, old women's windows getting panned in Paisley, and songs about meeting Pakistani gentlemen while attempting to fix pushbikes, we can all be thankful that there is less than two thousand folks turning up at Cappielow on a matchday. Could you imagine the bedlam if say an extra 50,000 showed up lol. Glass houses and all that guff

Well, along with the "where's yer Norrie gone" pish, old women's windows getting panned in Paisley, and songs about meeting Pakistani gentlemen while attempting to fix pushbikes, we can all be thankful that there is less than two thousand folks turning up at Cappielow on a matchday. Could you imagine the bedlam if say an extra 50,000 showed up lol. Glass houses and all that guff

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't heard that one before. How does it go?

*insert signature here*

Exactly.

1st point. There's the difference right there knobhead.

2nd point. :lol: :lol: no obsession on my part i can assure you, i think i've seen about 2 sellik games in the last 4 years or so (on tv), And i'm ashamed i spent my time doing that.

And why the feck am i arguing with a scumbag IRA supporting OF arsehole ?!! :angry:

10 Morton fans is the equivilant of around 250 Celtic fans? Just because you are a wee pish football team does not excuse it!!

Knobhead? Stop hiding behind you fake name? Show a set of balls.

10 Morton fans is the equivilant of around 250 Celtic fans? Just because you are a wee pish football team does not excuse it!!

Knobhead? Stop hiding behind you fake name? Show a set of balls.

aye cos there is not many dougies around

:D

more than 250 celtic fans are scum and you know it, why don't you admit your club has a problem?

rangers fans as well, total scum, as bad as each other

EDIT TO ADD;

Yes I can comment on those who support terrorism, those who agree with blowing innocent people to pieces, those who chant the support of it, those who abuse Morton fans by means of tarring them as Orange B's...aye, 'your' team certainly know how to be good citizens. No matter how, when or why I rolled around pavements it pales into insignificance to what you and your ilk support.

The reason I can and will voice an opinion is the same as i cited before, i've probably got more Irish blood in me than most of the plastics who attend Parkhead!!!

Are you trying to allude I have swaying toward the current buns??? :lol: Ask my Rangers supporting pals what I think of their team!! Seems like you are attempting to try and tar me as having a preference. either in football or religion!!! Shows you know **** all about me little bhoy!!

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Only thing that annoys me about the OF (i lie, a lot annoys me about them) is they refer to supporters of any other team as ****/Tims without the busfare. Even more annoying trying to have a normal footballing debate with your pals when they all support either side of the old firm.

Archived