Libya Etc - Page 8 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Libya Etc

xj2006

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In this time of penny pinching why do they alway use yon designer cruise missles, i'm sure tk max can supply them for a fraction of the price. Nae wonder prince willie has got to have his wedding reception in the co-op halls. I blame thatcher.

:lol:

Show Racism the Red Card

wonder how long it will be before the first "friendly fire" incident??

Couple of days ago. The rebels/freedom fighters/goodies/baddies (delete as preferred) shot down a plane that their own guys had nicked from some airfield.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Couple of days ago. The rebels/freedom fighters/goodies/baddies (delete as preferred) shot down a plane that their own guys had nicked from some airfield.

seriously? oh dear

I should have re-worded my original question "I wonder when the American's will kill British solidiers"?

In the unlikely event that a US jet ever crashes in my back garden, I think I'll just keep well clear and let it burn.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Try and be in the situation XJ

I can sympathise to a point, but they (US military) have a reputation of shooting first & asking questions later

you rarely hear of this kind of thing happening with non american troops

I can sympathise to a point, but they (US military) have a reputation of shooting first & asking questions later

You would be surprised ^_^

We just have better news management.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Now that Gaddafi forces have pushed back the other side ? UN mandate where is this going.

When London was hosting discussions over Libya yesterday shouldn't that include both sides of the divide.

Ok you can change the leadership and the dominent tribe but that does not ensure the safety of the populus.

I wonder how other dictators are viewing this and any strive for more freedom .... quash it early I'd bet.

Rapidly turning into the new Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan....

Is ti still going on?? :unsure:

Ach, i'm bored with it now, next war please. (there must be somewhere else this diddy nation can think themself as leading the world police force) :rolleyes:

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Ah no the labia conflict is boring, time we invaded the maldives, our heroes deserve a holiday. I'm thinking we could maybe even double it up as the honeymoon. Now that would be a political thumbs up in these financially tight times.

God save the queen 3 hurrahs.

Remember The Alamo --- MORTON 5 THE MIDDEN BUT 1

Archived