What About An...... - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What About An......

seeing as there are calls for everyone to be 'friends' and have a laugh... why dont the mods/owner, have an amnesty... a one off amnesty where all bannings will be rescinded.. all warnings reduced to zero... and have a happy chart... were posters will recieve a percentage on thier bar for nice happy friendly behaviour.. when you reach 100% you get your username in bold letters and coloured gold..... what do all my good good friends think of that idea .. eh mates.... ???????

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

seeing as there are calls for everyone to be 'friends' and have a laugh... why dont the mods/owner, have an amnesty... a one off amnesty where all bannings will be rescinded.. all warnings reduced to zero... and have a happy chart... were posters will recieve a percentage on thier bar for nice happy friendly behaviour.. when you reach 100% you get your username in bold letters and coloured gold..... what do all my good good friends think of that idea .. eh mates.... ???????

yer banned ya trouble maker. :)

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

yer banned ya trouble maker. :)

thats the spirit... would hate the old place to change... what was I thinking....

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

The only way the issue will be resolved is if we ban s*** posters like but not exclusively cowshed warrior.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

The only way the issue will be resolved is if we ban s*** posters like but not exclusively cowshed warrior.

'if WE ban'..... your a turgid wee annoying ****..... do you think youre one of the in crowd ? ya tosser.... if we ban... aye nae bother vikingtosser... knock yourself out....

'if WE ban'..... your a turgid wee annoying ****..... do you think youre one of the in crowd ? ya tosser.... if we ban... aye nae bother vikingtosser... knock yourself out....

cowshed warrior.... I'm thinking..... maybe..... just maybe mind.... are you.... or could you be.... related....... to the greenock.... guvnor?

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right......."

cowshed warrior.... I'm thinking..... maybe..... just maybe mind.... are you.... or could you be.... related....... to the greenock.... guvnor?

nah....

Does that count as one bite or seven?

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

As much as I dislike the warrior, I do like this idea. Even for a day, bring moronjag back too and let things just be wide open and fun.

Sack that.

Could you imagine how much he'd lap up the attention he'd get on his return, and how he'd twist it all to make out that although he's been treated dreadfully justice has prevailed and he was right all along.

I've not missed mortonjag in the slightest, my only regret about this whole affair is that NewTon hasn't been banned too.

I've not missed mortonjag in the slightest, my only regret about this whole affair is that NewTon hasn't been banned too.

Plus the rest of the bellends that still infest this board - shame they can't be banned for being bellends and instead accuse me of being untouchable. That upsets me so. :(

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

There are VERY few people who have been prevented from using this board, and I mean VERY few.

I think the board is more than fair with the people who use it, (compared to nearly every other board I've been a member of) - so when someone is excluded from the board, it's not a step taken lightly and therefore it's not something that is up for negotiation.

In terms of the gentleman referenced above, I have it on good authority he wouldn't want to come back anyway, so if that was the gist of the thread, then you're pushing at an open door I'm afraid.

TonInDublin

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

IMHO, the Exile will make his comeback at the Trust AGM.

TiD wanted to sell tickets.

May I suggest you invest 10 pounds, join the Trust, and attend the AGM.

It will be an event ... especially if the Exile's solicitor gains admission.

Plus the rest of the bellends that still infest this board - shame they can't be banned for being bellends and instead

accuse me of being untouchable.

That upsets me so. :(

Does no one touch you ?

:blink:

Not even for the very first time ?

IMHO, the Exile will make his comeback at the Trust AGM.

TiD wanted to sell tickets.

May I suggest you invest 10 pounds, join the Trust, and attend the AGM.

It will be an event ... especially if the Exile's solicitor gains admission.

I'm certain your wee mate will be making his last minute excuses again and won't be there.

Archived