Michael Mcintyre At Secc. - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Michael Mcintyre At Secc.

Madton

Front row tickets for Saturday night :D (ahem, you're welcome puggs :)) Should be good!

"Only by understanding what a rebellion accomplishes can we see its limitations. A rebellion disrupts the society, but it does not provide what is necessary to establish a new social order." James and Grace Lee Boggs.

ditto - the guy does my head in!

absol****inglutely !

The Ken Dodd of our time, talentless pash with a reallllly annoying voice. He sounds like Ann Widdecombe ! <_>

"More and more people, no matter their political persuasion, are now seeing this for what it is; not a YES vote for SNP led nationalism but simply a YES vote for self-determination and the best way forward for a nation, increasingly ignored and disadvantaged by a London biased Government "

http://nationalcollective.com/

McIntyre splits Ton support!

:lol:

see, you're better than him and I bet your voice doesn't sound like Ann Widdecombe being shagged by a goat.

"More and more people, no matter their political persuasion, are now seeing this for what it is; not a YES vote for SNP led nationalism but simply a YES vote for self-determination and the best way forward for a nation, increasingly ignored and disadvantaged by a London biased Government "

Fiver for that video if you have it!

but I paid £10 :huh:

:lol:

see, you're better than him and I bet your voice doesn't sound like Ann Widdecombe being shagged by a goat.

You may have strange tastes in women! :)

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Id pay 30 quid to listen to you wde!

lol, i don't know why, i wasnt being funny i was being serious, but if it made you laugh then great.

people paying to listen to me, i'm up for that, you get the gig and sell the tickets and i'll do a one hour stand-up/lecture thingey with audience participation; i'm free on friday night's. i deliver indians on saturday's though. seriously, get it on.

lol, i don't know why, i wasnt being funny i was being serious, but if it made you laugh then great.

people paying to listen to me, i'm up for that, you get the gig and sell the tickets and i'll do a one hour stand-up/lecture thingey with audience participation; i'm free on friday night's. i deliver indians on saturday's though. seriously, get it on.

Madras midwife!

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Archived