Michael Mcintyre At Secc. - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Michael Mcintyre At Secc.

Madton

:lol: YOU'RE the one (probably the ONLY one) who gets the hots for Annabelle Goldie!! :P

images.jpg

Annabel is a fine looking woman! :wub:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Never heard of the dude. I read he is a 33 y.o. English bloke on Wikipedia.

I was in the front stalls at the Armadillo to see Billy Connolly on the 9th Oct. That was a good laugh. He makes a fast exit from his paying public at the end.

Edit: Wikipedia excerpt on Michael Mcintyre:

Whilst performing on stage in Wolverhampton in 2008, as he was walking back onto stage for his encore, McIntyre slipped, fell over and dislocated his shoulder. Many of the audience believed this to be part of his act and started to laugh, only after his manager came on stage to assist did they realise it was real

At first when he came out I found him pretty annoying, but once you get used to him he's good enough, although I dont really know how he's good enough to do a massive sell out UK tour.

Also if WDE does a Friday night stand up show i'll be there, that would be a classic! :)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Brilliant stuff! :lol: Won't post my fav bits as I don't wanna ruin it for the people going tomorrow night! ^_^

Agreed,...absolutely superb!

How such a simple observation (those there last night and tonight will know what I mean) can ruin a game and be so funny is beyond me!

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Geeeeeeeeeeenius :D

"Only by understanding what a rebellion accomplishes can we see its limitations. A rebellion disrupts the society, but it does not provide what is necessary to establish a new social order." James and Grace Lee Boggs.

Archived