Europa League Started - Page 9 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Europa League Started

my mate got a ticket for the rapid vienna end

he just left the stadium after standing around for 20 mins after the match.. he thought they were still being locked in but apparently all the fans are staying just to cheer the team during the warm down!

totally crazy fans!! :D

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Europa League returns tonight with some decent games to look forward to.

Lazio vs Villarreal and Celtic vs Hamburg are on ITV4, Benfica vs Everton and Ajax vs Dinamo Zagreb are on ESPN while Fulham vs Roma is on Five.

Think I'll stick with ITV4 for the night with the two games they have on show.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

Thought the Lazio/Villarreal game was decent enough, and had a bit of a frantic finish.

Only just tuned into the Celtic game as the MasterChef Grand Final was on ( :ph34r: ), and it looks like being yet another defeat for a Scottish side in Europe.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

Thought the Lazio/Villarreal game was decent enough, and had a bit of a frantic finish.

Only just tuned into the Celtic game as the MasterChef Grand Final was on ( :ph34r: ), and it looks like being yet another defeat for a Scottish side in Europe.

:unsure:

The future just ain't what it used to be

Very comfortable 2-1 home win for Ajax against Dinamo takes them to joint top of Group A. A point in Zagreb should continue the push towards qualification.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• 2 weeks later...
Very very interesting stuff.

I'm watching Lazio against Villareal and Villareal are 3-0 up within 15 minutes and Lazio were down to 10 man after the 4th minute. This could be an absolute humping.

See if they and Everton win I think I'll be visiting the Clyde.

missed it! haha

Excellent, looks like Villareal are finally starting to come together under Valverdi :) The early season performances weren't that bad, it has to be said, but the longer it was going on the more you worried for them. Not sure if they'll make the CL places in the league, but it'd be nice if they could win the Europa League :)

AWMSC

Archived