Returning Possesion? - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Returning Possesion?

simple_ton

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ire/7987524.stm

What's the general view on this? I personally think McInally's got this right - too many teams are using this tactic as a time waster theses days, getting someone to feign injury in order to allow this to happen.

It should NEVER be the responsibility of the player to stop the game for an injury. The decision should solely be down to the referee, that’s what they are there for.

Feckin infuriates me, play to the whistle and all that.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

The refs are quick enough to blow the whistle if they have the slightest suspicion of a serious injury. JM is correct!

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

The refs are quick enough to blow the whistle if they have the slightest suspicion of a serious injury. JM is correct!

Maybe he is on this occasion - but, given the fact that we are fourth in the leaugue (our highest position in Scottish football since well before JM's time in charge), are playing consistently and effectively, and have less defeats at home than any other team in the division, ain't it time you changed that ridiculous strapline of yours??

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right......."

its workin well like at in the premiership so why naw in oor lower leagues

I guess that you're trying to say that it works well in the premiership? I'm not sure that I'd agree with that, there have been instances of players using this to gain an advantage there as well.

Maybe he is on this occasion - but, given the fact that we are fourth in the leaugue (our highest position in Scottish football since well before JM's time in charge), are playing consistently and effectively, and have less defeats at home than any other team in the division, ain't it time you changed that ridiculous strapline of yours??

Mortonjag is on the wind-up! How many f***ing times?

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Agree with McInally, but bet his team doesn't stick to it.

Remember we had the same thing in that 2-2 Dunfermline game a good few years back.

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

Agree with McInally, but bet his team doesn't stick to it.

Remember we had the same thing in that 2-2 Dunfermline game a good few years back.

well if the players dont stick to it.. he fines them.. simple

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

well if the players dont stick to it.. he fines them.. simple

No naked table tennis for a week if they don't stick to it.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived