Last Match You Went To? - Page 5 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Last Match You Went To?

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wasnt mcgraw in the army :unsure:

Correct

My old boy reckons he was, and used get time off to fly home for matches?

Correct

In his early days i think, possibly National Service

Hatrick :lol:

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Fulham 3-3 Spurs last season. A good game Spurs should have seen out at 3-1.

But worth £33?! :unsure:

£33 in Fulham money is less than a tenner in Greenock terms, if you take the average salary and costs in to account. So to them it's not particularly expensive, remember a basic one bedroom flat in Fulham costs more than an above average 3 bedroom house in Greenock, for example.

For example, related to me, my four double bedroomed house with small garden (front and rear) in the most expensive part of central Edinburgh only costs about £100 more per month than my cousin's fairly basic one bedroom flat in Fulham.

It's all relative!

£33 in Fulham money is less than a tenner in Greenock terms, if you take the average salary and costs in to account. So to them it's not particularly expensive, remember a basic one bedroom flat in Fulham costs more than an above average 3 bedroom house in Greenock, for example.

For example, related to me, my four double bedroomed house with small garden (front and rear) in the most expensive part of central Edinburgh only costs about £100 more per month than my cousin's fairly basic one bedroom flat in Fulham.

It's all relative!

I suppose you are right there. Add in £3 for a programme etc and it was an expensive day out for this poor Greenock lad :P

• 2 months later...

Went to the exciting match between Alloa and Queens Park yesterday, okay I may have used the wrong adjective....

And Morton fans complain about us being near the top of First Division... they should go watch something like this!

Went to Birmingham v Sunderland in the premiership a few year back when i was working down there. Think it was one of Craig Gordon's first games for Sunderland.

was really suprised to see that they can sell beer at premiership matches, it makes the experience a bit more... interesting :D

I have no signature

Don't really go to other team's matches. But I do plan to go along and support the Shire if/when they end up in the play-offs!

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Archived