Last Match You Went To? - Page 6 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Last Match You Went To?

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to Spartans v Heriot Watt Uni today, that was ****ing painful to watch!

At least you got a free mug of coffee and sandwiches at half time... then I left, I couldn't suffer another half of that... it made the friendly against Tow Law look like El Classico! <_>

• 2 weeks later...

Been to East Stirlingshire v Cowdenbeath on Wednesday, and Ayr United v Brechin City today. Good game, peach of a finish by Chris Aitken for the third in a 3-2 win for Ayr.

Airdrie should be able to beat Ayr if they play like they did after going one up, they completely switched off and almost lost it completely, but for a brave save by Stephen Grindlay!

QP 0-0 Stenhousemuir. Dire game, but for £2 you get what you pay for!

Stayed in the social club until kicking out time, completely forgot that I had to get the last train. We spent a couple of hours playing fitba at Lesser Hampden, was a good laugh, shame about Queens getting relegated. :(

Arthurlie v Auchinleck in the Scottish Cup a few weeks ago. The Lie were dire :(

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Sunderland 0 Man U 4 - boxing day 2007 - brilliant day for the following reasons...

A-completely free executive tickets and free stay in a 4* hotel in newcastle

B-got to sit in amongst man u's reserves/injured players and all the wags

C-witnessed first-hand the mackem ****s getting mauled on their own patch :lol:

oh forgot reason D-so very nearly sent Colleen Rooney flying down the stairs face first! Dammit, I hate near misses!!!

SUNSET FESTIVAL
In aid of Ardgowan Hospice
Greenock Police Club
Saturday 2nd July 2011

The above event solely contributed a donation of over £1240 to the Hospice. Great night, great musical performances, and great generosity from all of those who participated. Thank you. It will be back!

Enquiries to sunsetfestival@yahoo.com

Went to Pollok v Irvine Meadow tonight (2-1 Meadow) at Newlandsfield. Pollok had Sean Dillon at left back whilst Andy McLaren got the last 10 minutes for Irvine and nearly set up a goal within a minute of coming on after swinging in a brilliant cross, the header from which Kris Robertson (ex-St. Mirren) turned over pretty spectacularly.

Healthy crowd of about 800 and a better atmosphere than at Pollok's semi final at Clydebank.

Next game for me though's at Wembley to see Sheffield United v Burnley with midTONs.

Can't wait!

Stenny v Cowden tonight was terrible, they sell cans of Irn Bru and Killie pies... wtf?

Nothing much you could about the game though, other than Chris McLeod got sent off for impersonating a footballer, and Jay Shields and Ian Diack 'played'. That is all.

Wasn't even worth the fiver (under 16, no student gate)...

Stenny v Cowden tonight was terrible, they sell cans of Irn Bru and Killie pies... wtf?

Nothing much you could about the game though, other than Chris McLeod got sent off for impersonating a footballer, and Jay Shields and Ian Diack 'played'. That is all.

Wasn't even worth the fiver (under 16, no student gate)...

You seriously need to start thinking about paying adult prices into games. having a shave and putting on a squeaky voice at 24's pushing it a bit.

Went to Middlesbrough v Aston Villa @ The Riverside on Saturday and Ayr Utd v Airdrie at Somerset last night. Both very enjoyable :)

I really fancied that Ayr game last night, with all the history there is between the two clubs. Wish I'd said to you. On another note, i finally bought that Garrincha book I was telling you about.

You seriously need to start thinking about paying adult prices into games. having a shave and putting on a squeaky voice at 24's pushing it a bit.

I didn't even do that, I haven't shaved in over a week and just handed the wee guy a fiver... if they want to be one of the only teams in Scotland not to over a concessionary price for the unemployed or students, then they'll get people going in the gate whether they offer it or not.

I have to pay my fees for uni, that's enough of an expense without not getting a discount to watch a terrible game of football!

Archived