Variation On A Theme - Page 14 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Variation On A Theme

mortonjag

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't laugh at me.

Okay.

I don't have a f***ing goat, it's my sheep I'm worried about. Stay away!

Wahahahaaa!!! :lol:

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Would the medical term not be vaginae?

Funnily enough NO-despite the Profession being steeped in Latin, 'vaginas' is the commonly used term, though 'vaginae' is literally correct. The word processor interestingly doesn't want 'vaginae' either!

Would that be your f*cking sheep?

Pouffe shepherd kept mountain goats

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Donga, PortTON and anyone else, would people actually be interested in something like the sumo wrestling, I suppose it would not be to hard to set something up and have a laugh with it.

we could easily hire this.

I would be happy enough to find out more if folk would be interested.

:lol: i'd be totally up for that! looks well fun.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

:lol: i'd be totally up for that! looks well fun.

Don't you recognise the one on the right? :(

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Annnnnddddd????????

So? Take it for what it's worth.....

And besides, talking about his family sh@gging sheep and all is homophobic? And what about Upab1tch and what he's saying?

Sounds like it's only going one way here.....

I expected more from you, Greg.

I think most of us over here graduated from calling people a homo in primary school to get at them, Trick! :) That's what I'm saying mate ;)

While he's being spectacularly nasty to you and your wife, upaclose is at least showing some panache and originality with his patter, I have to say! And haven't you two got history, so I'm staying well out the road!

You expect more from me mate, surely someone who can decimate a pub full of people in 10 seconds like Jason Bourne doesn't need back ups!

Go on yerself Trick! Get him back with some good patter or stop biting!

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

have you lost a bit of weight? :o

Only a little! :(

I think most of us over here graduated from calling people a homo in primary school to get at them, Trick! :) That's what I'm saying mate ;)

While he's being spectacularly nasty to you and your wife, upaclose is at least showing some panache and originality with his patter, I have to say! And haven't you two got history, so I'm staying well out the road!

You expect more from me mate, surely someone who can decimate a pub full of people in 10 seconds like Jason Bourne doesn't need back ups!

:lol:

YER BARD

Ya?

:)

The only person I've ever bit at on here was Dowza. :)

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Trick, your consistent homophobic comments aside, I keep photos of you because I think you're great. I even kept one of the boozehound/spinnaker incident so that everyone could see what really happened;

now that was a quality post

trick here's the thing..... upaclose is a funny c***. end of. there's 3000miles of brine between u and most on this message board. yanks have a poor sense of irony to scottish observers. much as i love upacloses patter i think it's time to make things clear.

HE DOESNT KNOW YER MISSUS!!!!

if i posted on your fukn army site i'd seem like a lily livered surrender monkey but if they started slaggin my missus i wouldnt give a feck. chill man! donga etc are good guys so just cheese it a bit eh?

suppose am just bored wi seeing an easy target (no offence but its a cultural thing) biting every time.

truce guys??

btw i've enjoyed talkin to u in the past trick but stop biting!!!!!!!!!!

now that was a quality post

trick here's the thing..... upaclose is a funny c***. end of. there's 3000miles of brine between u and most on this message board. yanks have a poor sense of irony to scottish observers. much as i love upacloses patter i think it's time to make things clear.

if i posted on your fukn army site i'd seem like a lily livered surrender monkey but if they started slaggin my missus i wouldnt give a feck. chill man! donga etc are good guys so just cheese it a bit eh?

suppose am just bored wi seeing an easy target (no offence but its a cultural thing) biting every time.

truce guys??

FAO trick

Forza is a w*nker-me an Fingz on your side.

YER BARD

Annnnnddddd????????

That's my job <_ you stealing my job src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_mad.gif" alt=":angry:"> :P

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

No worries there.....sheep are interesting to others on this board, but not me.

Point taken, Greg. Guess it's a cultural thing alright....after all, the States does have a show called "Yo' Mama." :mellow:

You all have to understand that I'm not sitting here fuming when I'm responding....for the most part. I do have a smile when I'm responding (again, for the most part).

History? What history? We don't know each other, but he's got a problem with me because of where I'm from. It seems to have been the reason why he started in on my way back in the day.......

One can never have enough or too much firepower, mate, and that includes back-ups. ;) "Always have a back-up plan.....or two....or three....."

Hmmm.......... :ph34r:

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

if i posted on your fukn army site i'd seem like a lily livered surrender monkey but if they started slaggin my missus i wouldnt give a feck. chill man!

Mate, I can get on a Ryanair plane and be there in two hours....if needed. One seems to forget that I'm in Germany, and my job takes me to many different places at times (including Scotland). For all anyone knows, I could be writing this email from around the corner.....but not in this instance.

donga etc are good guys so just cheese it a bit eh?

DOnga and the guys are okay here. There's no issue with them......

truce guys??

I'm aware of his bating, but like I said before.....(see above)

Cheers, Forza. :)

Yes and so did I Trick. He's a constant disappointment.

That was funny...... (No offense, Donga.) :)

That's my job You stealing my job

Ummmm.....yes.....maybe. :P :)

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

Mate, I can get on a Ryanair plane and be there in two hours....if needed. One seems to forget that I'm in Germany, and my job takes me to many different places at times (including Scotland). For all anyone knows, I could be writing this email from around the corner.....but not in this instance.

DOnga and the guys are okay here. There's no issue with them......

I'm aware of his bating, but like I said before.....(see above)

Cheers, Forza. :)

That was funny...... (No offense, Donga.) :)

Ummmm.....yes.....maybe. :P :)

My final point(s) on this.

I do not know or have ever seen Trick or his wife. All I know of Trick is the photo he's posted on here in which he looks a bit like one half of an early 20th Century comedy duo.

I do however enjoy

1) People getting angry about what is essentially feck all on an internet forum.

2) Having a dig when I think someones being a bit too aggressive/precious/serious.

So Trick, I hope that you and your lovely, comfortable shoe wearing wife have a very pleasant weekend.

And smell your maw.

FAO trick

Forza is a w*nker-me an Fingz on your side.

tell you this mj - at least you've got somethin to say for yersel! imo theres nothin worse than a fence sitter. i like my family,my friends and my girl.essentially i'm a bit of a misanthrope. everyone else is a w*nker in waiting and you're the biggest w*nker in town

My final point(s) on this.

I do not know or have ever seen Trick or his wife. All I know of Trick is the photo he's posted on here in which he looks a bit like one half of an early 20th Century comedy duo.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

where u been hiding ya c*** ye?

trick, yer awrite man but CHIIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Archived