Cup Replay On Tv? - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Cup Replay On Tv?

alexp

whats the deal with this? noticed that the clyde vs dundee united game was on tv, because they had highlights on ssn. read in another thread that morton fans will be housed in the stand opposite the main stand, probably to make it look better for the cameras, no?

would be interesting of it was. unfortunately i think the hearts game might be shown.

but i would say our game whould be all the more appealing... (Clyde v Dundee U.. not the most exciting game, was it?)

"I’m a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women, and breakfast food."

I think Sky take steps to give clubs in financial trouble the live game if there's a choice of decent ties. Clyde are a bit skint no?

They'll be doing it every year then.

Money would be better distributed across different clubs than keeping a dysfunctional club in the black. :(

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

The date for Sky's pick of the replays is Thursday 24th January, no game has been chosen yet.

Motherwell vs Hearts has been confirmed for Tuesday 22nd, so it won't be that game. Realistically Sky will either go for Aberdeen vs Falkirk, or our game at Fir Park and move it to the Thursday.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

The date for Sky's pick of the replays is Thursday 24th January, no game has been chosen yet.

Motherwell vs Hearts has been confirmed for Tuesday 22nd, so it won't be that game. Realistically Sky will either go for Aberdeen vs Falkirk, or our game at Fir Park and move it to the Thursday.

Better not move it to the Thursday. I have booked Thursday off work so I can get loaded on the Wednesday night for the game.

Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Better not move it to the Thursday. I have booked Thursday off work so I can get loaded on the Wednesday night for the game.

If it means £82,500 in the back pockets of Morton, then Thursday is alright by me. Also off work Friday so it's all good for me ;):D:P

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

If it means £82,500 in the back pockets of Morton, then Thursday is alright by me. Also off work Friday so it's all good for me ;):D:P

:lol: :lol: *******

Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

I would have thought it would have been decided and announced by now if there was to be a game televised. But fingers crossed, cos then I can go to the game if it does get moved :D

Believe Moses parted the Red Sea so you could attend a game :P

Likewise.

I finish up on Sunday morning for 10 days.

Tuesday - Burns Supper

Wednesday - Morton game

Thursday - Night Oot

Friday - Tue - Amsterdam

Happy Days :D

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Archived