Andy Jackson Signs Pre Contract.. - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Andy Jackson Signs Pre Contract..

delboy66

Meant to put a wee mischievous facey thing Russell!

Just being a bit cheeky. I agree with you. I dunno whats happened with Lyle. It could be a number of things and for any number of reasons. Even if guilty not necessarily a bad person.

Okay, a decent replacement for Kelbie....

....or Kean?!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Writing Lyle off a bit too soon Alan :unsure: ?

Last I saw he was still an innocent man, who in my opinion at least has done enough on the park to merit a new deal.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree totally with the sentiment just find it amusing that someone who has been charged for allegedly dealing should be getting a new deal...

A press release confirming this will be released shortly...

Just being a bit cheeky. I agree with you. I dunno whats happened with Lyle. It could be a number of things and for any number of reasons. Even if guilty not necessarily a bad person.

....or Kean?!

Yes your typical friendly dealer happy to help with a wee score when you need it most. :lol:

On topic Jackson could be a good signing if his injury troubles are behind him.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Yes your typical friendly dealer happy to help with a wee score when you need it most. :lol:

On topic Jackson could be a good signing if his injury troubles are behind him.

We don't know what he's been accused of dealing. Not all drugs are bad even if they're illegal.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

....or Kean?!

Not aimed at anyone in particular... drug dealers are the scum of the earth. :angry:

Mags.

Blessings....not just for the one's who kneel....luckily.

I would kill for the right drug too take away this pain in my back......diazapan dont work......whats next?

A boltgun.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Mags I agree with you but I spoke to someone last night who works within a court who put a slightly different slant on it. Even if found guilty, we dont know the whys and wherefors of his involvement.

At best he has been extremely stupid.

Mags I agree with you but I spoke to someone last night who works within a court who put a slightly different slant on it. Even if found guilty, we dont know the whys and wherefors of his involvement.

At best he has been extremely stupid.

Aye those toilet cleaners are right legal experts. :lol:

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

He's a hero.

Columbian flags out for Partick away!

The most stupid and ill thought out comment ever.

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

I was told last night that we are after someone called Andy Graham. I remember we tried to sign him a year or so back. Not sure who he is with now but might be St Johnstone.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I was told last night that we are after someone called Andy Graham. I remember we tried to sign him a year or so back. Not sure who he is with now but might be St Johnstone.

He's at Hamilton just now, was with Moore at Stirling.

I'd love to have you both for dinner

Yes, that's it, Hamilton. I remember when we tried to sign him he opted for the SPL. That went well...

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Yep, heard that myself, from a pretty credible source.

Archived