Sign in to follow this  
vikingTON

US Election

It's a political hot potato. Joe Biden, catch!

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

EmPJpeNWMAENHv_?format=jpg&name=medium

🏆🏆🏆👏👏

Hopefully see wee Donald in jail by the end of January.

Edited by Hej
  • Downvote 1

Look at this organized left-wing civil unrest. No doubt Antifa had something to do with this. Disgrace!!!

Edited by Hej

So for those keeping score at home, we've gone from:

Trump is commanding his "Proud Boys" Sturmabteilung to violently take to the streets 

to

The Left hasn't killed anyone yet this month and plus a lot of them are peaceful and joyful anyway

In other words, we've gone to the exact status quo, exactly as I said we would. 

Do you like Abba?

15 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

The Left hasn't killed anyone yet this month and plus a lot of them are peaceful and joyful anyway

^^^verge of tears etc etc 

1604766472821.jpg

• Downvote 1

These legal challenges are...interesting. About as close to an abuse of process as you can get, which was Trump’s MO in Scotland. And the lawyers!

5 hours ago, cmdc said:

These legal challenges are...interesting. About as close to an abuse of process as you can get, which was Trump’s MO in Scotland. And the lawyers!

I agree. If hypothetically all of these cases were being filed by the same person in the same jurisdiction, they wouldn't be far off vexatious litigant status.

Some people are saying that these lawsuits, being mainly filed by unconnected groups without standing and not by the administration or the campaign itself, are merely a tactic to buy time before the Double Secret Probation lawsuits are launched. This strikes me as absurdly optimistic.

I also note that 99% (no exaggeration) of people who are losing their shit over this were either cheering on the worst excesses of the Russiagate "investigation" or thought it was a perfectly normal course of enquiry.

This is how it works from now on. I applaud any and all attempts from the Trump campaign to fight dirty (within the law, naturally), since they were given absolutely no quarter when the tables were turned.

Do you like Abba?