Villa Thread - Page 13 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Villa Thread

ThornTON

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rather than focus on Petrov I'd be looking at Marlon f***ing Harewood. That penalty changed the game. Harewood is absolutely shocking and the biggest waste of £4 million the world has ever seen.

What I mentioned already!

He cost Villa the game!

DIVISION 2 LEAGUE WINNERS 06/07

• 3 weeks later...

Bring on the Arsenal, tickets were easier to book than trying to get anything at Cappielow :lol:

£1.50 booking fee for the whole lot, as opposed to the £9 per ticket fee at the SECC, and this was including sending them here, the SECC ones were collect at the box office!!!

Was easy to get tickets, but you needed to have bought before to get tickets today for the Arsenal game.

All you do is call their customer care line, and they take a few details... simple as!!!

http://www.avfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Prices/0,,10265,00.html

So I take it you are missing Morton Livingston at Cappielow then? Tut tut.

Was easy to get tickets, but you needed to have bought before to get tickets today for the Arsenal game.

All you do is call their customer care line, and they take a few details... simple as!!!

http://www.avfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Prices/0,,10265,00.html

Can't tell you how impressed I've been with the organisation at Villa, it's unbelievably slick. Been 5 times this season have yet to queue once for anything other than a coffee. Everythings efficient but done in a friendly way, none of the rock steady 'f*** ye' approach to stewarding.

For the nipper there's free face painting, balloons and stickers. There's also clowns and what not putting on entertainment for them before the game.

Another bonus is if I can't make a game I can hopefully get some money back through 'seat exchange' so you don't completely miss out.

Looked good for the first 20 minutes on Sat then the work rate dropped for some reason.

Man Utd were different class though, the best I've ever seen at a live game.

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

Can't tell you how impressed I've been with the organisation at Villa, it's unbelievably slick. Been 5 times this season have yet to queue once for anything other than a coffee. Everythings efficient but done in a friendly way, none of the rock steady 'f*** ye' approach to stewarding.

For the nipper there's free face painting, balloons and stickers. There's also clowns and what not putting on entertainment for them before the game.

Another bonus is if I can't make a game I can hopefully get some money back through 'seat exchange' so you don't completely miss out.

Looked good for the first 20 minutes on Sat then the work rate dropped for some reason.

Bit harsh on john Carew that!

Saturday December 8 Villa v Portsmouth (ko 12.45pm)

Live on Sky

Grade B game

Tickets on general sale from Monday October 29.

Season Ticket Holders can purchase junior tickets (under-16) for just £5 in any part of the stadium*.

This offer is limited to 2,000 tickets.

Non Season Ticket Holders can purchase a 'one adult & one junior' combo package for just £20**

This offer is also limited to 2,000 tickets.

Saturday December 8 Villa v Portsmouth (ko 12.45pm)

Live on Sky

Grade B game

Tickets on general sale from Monday October 29.

Season Ticket Holders can purchase junior tickets (under-16) for just £5 in any part of the stadium*.

This offer is limited to 2,000 tickets.

Non Season Ticket Holders can purchase a 'one adult & one junior' combo package for just £20**

This offer is also limited to 2,000 tickets.

Where You Should Be On Saturday 8th December

;)

Archived