What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 42 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Beirut - The Flying Club Cup

Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga

Devendra Banhart - Smokey Rolls Down Thunder Canyon

Bat For Lashes - Fur And Gold

Stereophonics - Pull The Pin

Bought the following on Ebay last night for a grand total of £13.

U2 - Pop & Zooropa

Johny Cash - American Recordings (No 1)

Paul Weller - Wild Wood

Pigeon Detectives - Take Her Back

:) :) :)

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Where there's a will there's a torrent...

It seems good, possibly even good enough to part with the £8 it actually costs. It's kinda like throwing all the other Foo Fighters albums on the floor and taping together an album from all the shards. Which means it's quite good.

I'm loving the foo's album, spoonsy. Hardly been off the cd player. "Statues" is great MOR rock, lovely production.

Some hard as fck stuff on there too. A very listenable album, love it!

ps. Why oh why do so many bands, however, put a "bonus" song on the end of the album, ruining the end of it and unbalancing the record? That's what has happened with this one, there's a uk only track, a mediocre demo, that comes after the wonderful album closer, "Home". Beautiful song, then you've got this clunker after it.

They should do similar to, say, the first Scissor Sisters album where there's an interlude and they made it clear that the last song or two were extra tracks. Pet hate.

Edited by DongaTon

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

The Subways - Oh Yeah

I echo that sentiment. B)

Edited by vikingTON

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Beirut - The Flying Club Cup

Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga

Devendra Banhart - Smokey Rolls Down Thunder Canyon

Bat For Lashes - Fur And Gold

Stereophonics - Pull The Pin

Bought the following on Ebay last night for a grand total of £13.

U2 - Pop & Zooropa

Johny Cash - American Recordings (No 1)

Paul Weller - Wild Wood

Amazing album.