What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 264 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Metallica - The Black Album

Possibly THE greatest album of all time. :wub:

:P

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Metallica - The Black Album

Possibly THE greatest album of all time. :wub:

:P

It's not even Metallica's greatest album. :P

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Well it's better than Load, ReLoad, Master of Puppets, ..And Justice for All, Death Magnetic and St. Anger, so that just leaves Kill 'em All for competition, don't it? :P

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I bought the re-issue of Morrissey's Southpaw Grammar in Rhythmic yesterday, so I've been listening to that.

Have you noticed how similar the start of 'Fantastic Bird' is to 'Death Of A Disco Dancer' from 'Strangeways, Here We Come'?

Well it's better than Load, ReLoad, Master of Puppets, ..And Justice for All, Death Magnetic and St. Anger, so that just leaves Kill 'em All for competition, don't it? :P

Oh dear, you forgot Ride The Lightning!

Seen as that has For Whom The Bell Tolls, Fade To Black, Creeping Death, Trapped Under Ice, Fight Fire With Fire and The Call of Ktulu, it wins. :P

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

No way man! The Unforgiven, Sad But True, Wherever I May Roam, Enter Sandman and of course Nothing Else Matters, the Black Album wins!

onsP5NR.jpg

Although I'm ashamed I forgot that one. :blush:

Creeping Death is a cracking song.

onsP5NR.jpg

Oasis - Gas Panic!

I've only got three Oasis albums (first two and Don't Believe The Truth), so I don't know what to think listening to this as I've not heard all of Oasis' stuff. Doesn't sound like an Oasis track to me, though! Totally bizarre listening to this actually.

Well said, it was GG's total lack of commitment that made me laugh, possibly. :D

Agree about the start of Fantastic Bird Ryan, well spotted.

Morrissey - Heir Apparent.