What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 229 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

An aggressive Mick!!!! gone yerself mate!! HALLELUJAH SMELL YEE!!!!

Grace - Jeff Buckley

Shove yer Hallelujah up yer arse and listen to the album......Superb!

I stand by my entry....although I tried to edit/delete it!! Listen to the album.....Hallelujah is the best version, but the album is simply outstanding.......

I deleted my post after further thought mate!!!

I would stand by your entry too!! Just thought your anger was brilliant, as you are not generally known for it!!!

I have others calling finalyson SpecialK now btw!!!! Also I thought he was pretty good tonight!!!

All the best to you and P in 2009!

I deleted my post after further thought mate!!!

I would stand by your entry too!! Just thought your anger was brilliant, as you are not generally known for it!!!

I have others calling finalyson SpecialK now btw!!!! Also I thought he was pretty good tonight!!!

All the best to you and P in 2009!

Thank you. ;)

I'm feeling a lot of love for the album at the moment - a Christmas present from a very close friend.

My mother asked if I could download Alexandra (or whatever she's called) and I explained that there are far, FAR better versions out there to listen to. Not anger as such, just feeling.....

All the very best mate for the year ahead. M

Edit to add: K will always be K - not special.....just K! He was decent, but nothing special. ^_^

Edited by Mick