What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 119 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

One of the best "religious", "non-religious" songs I've ever heard.

Prefer Christy Moore singing it, but feck it here's Mary Black.

One Bright Blue Rose.

One Bright Blue rose outlives all those, 2000 years and so it goes to ponder his death and his life eternally.

TonInDublin

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Click Click Boom - Saliva

Reliving 6 years ago.

Crawling - Linkin Park

Now reliving 7 years ago. Happy days.

B)

Drowning Pool - Rise Up

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Admit ye were impressed by the Big Country cover.... :)

it was ok, a bit of a jam really. seemed to miss out a couple of key bits of the song, particularly the drop to A at the end of the chorus. liked adamson's vocal though, quite different for him.

athlete - second hand stores. great band but i dont really trust christians :unsure:

You're an inspiration Forza. Loved the previous 2 Athlete albums but never got round to buying 'Neighbourhood'. That's it ordered now.

Currently listening to Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid. Can't remember who it was that gave some background on them to me a few weeks ago, but this is just fantastic. Don't suppose anyone has a spare ticket for Friday night at the ABC?

You're an inspiration Forza. Loved the previous 2 Athlete albums but never got round to buying 'Neighbourhood'. That's it ordered now.

Currently listening to Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid. Can't remember who it was that gave some background on them to me a few weeks ago, but this is just fantastic. Don't suppose anyone has a spare ticket for Friday night at the ABC?

Dont have a spare ticket mate...I can't feckin wait for it myself.

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark