Christmas Pies - Page 5 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Christmas Pies

HEISENBURG

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll let Gordon answer than one himself Paul - no idea to be honest.

By the way, he wasn't standing as close to you at Beith as he suggested, although he was there ;)

Somehow I don't think he will. :rolleyes:

Out of interest, when are you over next?

*insert signature here*

There's a really skint one in Cupar, Fife if you are interested. :D

I hear it's only his knees that are skint, from doing your maw on the carpet greyhound style.  ;)

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Plan to be back over before end of January Paul. I'll give you a shout on here when I pick the dates. I owe Jim McVicar and the Albert lads a pint and an apology for being a no show last time by getting myself well on the swally before I was meant to meet them.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Plan to be back over before end of January Paul. I'll give you a shout on here when I pick the dates. I owe Jim McVicar and the Albert lads a pint and an apology for being a no show last time by getting myself well on the swally before I was meant to meet them.

Sounds good mate, I'll probably see you then.

*insert signature here*

Falkirk game?

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Archived