Christmas Pies - Page 4 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Christmas Pies

HEISENBURG

You're totally not upset here, Bluto.

:lol: :lol:

No doubt it will be tomorrow, another crap jibe about 'a pie' or 'pie munching' or something like that, then he will be owned all over again. Why does he even bother?

I'll bet his Groomer even laughs at the nick of him nowadays.

*insert signature here*

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone in The Clique green dot the above, slipped while dishing out dots to the jakey's fluffer.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Maybe you should sit a wee bit closer. You'll then be able to hear every word we sing, loud and clear.

Going to the game and singing about someone from a football forum.  :blink:

Just when you thought Scottish Football couldn't embarrass itself any more, up pop the Morton 'clique'.  :lol:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Not keen on it at all

My girls hate it the wife hates it and me and the boy love it - just like the mince pies

You don't get it mutch those days but it was the same with liver kindeys and stuff like that

and haggis is fantastic LOL

Going to the game...

Or missing the cup semi-final because you're an absolute shitebag. :lol:

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived