Christmas Pies - Page 6 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Christmas Pies

HEISENBURG

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't worry about it too much, he's got form for 'no-shows'.

I'll make it my point to meet up with you when I come over. I can introduce you to Paul and Bob and the lads.

Nothing like a big of banter over a few pints. No point inviting you upfront, you'd only be a definite non starter.

But sure, we can do the introductions at the game and wander to a local establishment after the match if you're up for it.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Since when did we let TiD into the clique?

Ah you didn't really Toby, you're safe from my haverings. We just seem to be red dotting all the same things this weather, which is troubling me probably as much as it's troubling you

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

I'll make it my point to meet up with you when I come over. I can introduce you to Paul and Bob and the lads.

Nothing like a big of banter over a few pints. No point inviting you upfront, you'd only be a definite non starter.

But sure, we can do the introductions at the game and wander to a local establishment after the match if you're up for it.

Like a date?  :wub:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

You can call it whatever you want. So you're up for a pint a chat with the lads then, good man.

Sorry, I don't drink.

Get your hands on some green and we might just make this happen. :)  

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

You realise you sound like an absolute fanny with patter like that.

Look, we'll buy you a Coke or a mineral. So, you on then ?

Nah, I'd rather eat sh*t than spend any time with you.

Not that you'd turn up anyway.

Archived