Tidser - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Tidser

El gofer

This.

Forbes should be dropped for a fit Tidser in a 4-4-2, with the two of them just about accommodated in a 5.

Tidser is head and shoulders above the rest of the squad in terms of his use of the ball and the ability to control and retain it under pressure.

I actually thought it seemed OK with both in the team at start of season? Can't quite remember how we lined up but seem to think Forbes sat more defensively? Would suit them both, as in both cases they lack speed to get about the midfield.

If you think that a pretty immobile, one-paced central midfield is a good idea, sure. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

You claimed that he "hasn't really impressed" since his return: presumably you were busy at the Dumfries agricultural show then, while Tidser was actually running the show against Kilmarnock and Hamilton this season. 

Well no, I wasn't actually.  The Dumfries Show, in which I have absolutely no interest, is always on the first Saturday in August, which was the day we played St Mirren away.  I was actually in Split, Croatia, that day.  Let's hope he's back running the show again soon.  I think we can agree that a fully fit Tidser would be a great boost to the team.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

• 2 weeks later...

Returning players ALWAYS disappoint.

at any club.

foobs

Aye, Alan Mahood's second spell was s***e. Warren Hawke didn't make a vital contribution to a title win either.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Returning players ALWAYS disappoint.

at any club.

foobs

^^^ idiot found

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Aye, Alan Mahood's second spell was s***e. Warren Hawke didn't make a vital contribution to a title win either.

It's such a stupid rule of thumb. Ian Rush, anyone? Gerard Pique? Even Didier Drogba's last spell at Chelsea was alright, considering his age.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived