Bigotry - Page 4 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Bigotry

Dr Zhivago

Interesting. You regularly call me a ****wit on here, yet I have never once verbally abused you in retaliation. I obviously don't particularly like you, but I keep my opinions about what I think about you to myself because, frankly, it doesn't need me to state the blindingly obvious.

You truly have taken hypocrisy to a whole new level. And you and Bawheid have an uncannily similar modus operandi, you both liberally dish out the abuse then cry foul when you get it in return. The three of you positively scream for attention, so don't be surprised or offended when you succeed. 

I read recently that internet trolls almost invariably have issues with their own self-worth. I think there's probably something in that.

Cet Homme Charmant

GMFC Supporter

• photo-thumb-2739.jpg?_r=1432553269
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 10,497 posts

Posted Today, 10:53 AM

Wouldn't it be great to have just one thread not spammed to death and taken over by the Organ Grinder and his monkey? 

Largston, do your job;)

sun%20logo%20reduced.jpgsun%20logo%20reduced.jpgsun%20logo%20reduced.jpgsun%20logo%20reduced.jpg

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. You regularly call me a fuckwit on here, yet I have never once verbally abused you in retaliation. I obviously don't particularly like you, but I keep my opinions about what I think about you to myself because, frankly, it doesn't need me to state the blindingly obvious.

You truly have taken hypocrisy to a whole new level. And you and Bawheid have an uncannily similar modus operandi, you both liberally dish out the abuse then cry foul when you get it in return. The three of you positively scream for attention, so don't be surprised or offended when you succeed. 

I read recently that internet trolls almost invariably have issues with their own self-worth. I think there's probably something in that.

Aw poor wee Georgie porgy, always the victim. If you think I've called you a f*ckwit regularly, go on show me the posts. I think it's happened on two occasions and ALWAYS in retaliation. 

Yes I know exactly why you don't like me, it's because I'm friendly with Ernie. How f*cking sad is that, that's primary school stuff. Absolutely laughable. 

Now toddle off now you f*cking self-opinionated wee f*ckwit. :)

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Aw poor wee Georgie porgy, always the victim. If you think I've called you a f*ckwit regularly, go on show me the posts. I think it's happened on two occasions and ALWAYS in retaliation. 

Yes I know exactly why you don't like me, it's because I'm friendly with Ernie. How f*cking sad is that, that's primary school stuff. Absolutely laughable. 

Now toddle off now you f*cking self-opinionated wee f*ckwit. :)

Ha! Yeah, you personally abuse me, I have never personally abused you, yet you accuse me of being childish. You truly have redefined hypocrisy. :)

You've personally abused me twice on this very thread, and you know you've done it regularly on other threads as well. You say it's in retaliation, but in retaliation for what? I've never once personally abused you. Not once.  

And I don't dislike you, I don't even know you. I don't particularly like you either, but I couldn't care less about you and who you're friendly with. The only thing you are to me is a mildly irritating hypocrite on a football website. 

Anyway, I'd love to see the posts where I have apparently provoked you into personally abusing me. 

At least you're not bothered or that.

Not bothered in the slightest. The guy obviously has playground problems.

He'll probably grow out of them when he's a bit bigger

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

bigot

[big-uh t]

Spell Syllables

• Examples
  • Word Origin

noun

a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion. :thumbup2:

Sphelt BAWHEID.

I have to agree with ma team mates here, to often the Norsemen bum bangers dish it out, but when the shooz oan ra ither fit , yeas dinae like it. You have repeatedly thrown names at myself over the years yet I refrain from personal attacks , Toby the exception due to his moronic trolling behaviour , that wee gang oh vermin think there opinions are the be all and end all. They actually believe they own the board. I have offered the olive leaf but to date they have refrained from taking up my offer of open dialect and respect , unfortunately it's a two way thing, obviously there bricking it incase they end up the kicking bhoys oh the forum, at the moment there the keepie up baw for oor team tae have a bit oh fun wae whilst we wait for the fitbaw season tae start proper.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

For following Morton up and down the length and breadth of the country for over a quarter of a century including regularly flying back from Rotterdam for games when I lived there I'd say I'm a "real" supporter, aye. Unlike yourself, you Bigotted Tommy Two Scarf excuse for a human being.

I've been supporting the ton for over 40 yrs not bad for a biggot . Can you help me wae summit, what's the criteria to become a member oh the Norseman bum bangers ?

I am extremely intolerant of people who type in that garbled fucking almost-English. 

I don't think bawheid is half as thick as he makes out but he just seems happy to play up to it. See here:

Sphelt BAWHEID.

the kicking bhoys oh the forum

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

It makes you guilty of playing up to your reputation as a sevconian, which most people will stick on as a bigot of the sectarian variety that most folk in Scotland associate with the word. And I wish you'd wrap it. 

But if that's your niche have at it. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Sphelt BAWHEID.

I have to agree with ma team mates here, to often the Norsemen bum bangers dish it out, but when the shooz oan ra ither fit , yeas dinae like it. You have repeatedly thrown names at myself over the years yet I refrain from personal attacks , Toby the exception due to his moronic trolling behaviour , that wee gang oh vermin think there opinions are the be all and end all. They actually believe they own the board. I have offered the olive leaf but to date they have refrained from taking up my offer of open dialect and respect , unfortunately it's a two way thing, obviously there bricking it incase they end up the kicking bhoys oh the forum, at the moment there the keepie up baw for oor team tae have a bit oh fun wae whilst we wait for the fitbaw season tae start proper.

Tell you what Bawheid, this is probably the thread for open discussion on your problems with me, so I'll give you your soap box.

However, I've noticed one thing. You've thrown the accusation at me that I branded you a bigot in the recent past.

Did anyone see the article in the rag about my wife being a. Bigot , and if anyone did , who cared just Toby.

Who was the liar that tried to hound there fellow Ton fan out of cappielow stating him a bigot .

When did I actually label you a bigot? Plenty people have, but it's not something I recall actually calling you, nor do I even remember even suggesting you were. Sectarianism doesn't bother me; neither do racism, homophobia etc. If someone wants to have these attitudes that's their problem, not mine. I couldn't really care less if you're a bigot or not.

I'd like to see you provide a quote from myself that labelled you a "bigot" or words to those effects, please.

Sphelt BAWHEID.

Can I take up your offer on open dialect? How long would it take to learn your gibberish?

Tell you what Bawheid, this is probably the thread for open discussion on your problems with me, so I'll give you your soap box.

However, I've noticed one thing. You've thrown the accusation at me that I branded you a bigot in the recent past.

When did I actually label you a bigot? Plenty people have, but it's not something I recall actually calling you, nor do I even remember even suggesting you were. Sectarianism doesn't bother me; neither do racism, homophobia etc. If someone wants to have these attitudes that's their problem, not mine. I couldn't really care less if you're a bigot or not.

I'd like to see you provide a quote from myself that labelled you a "bigot" or words to those effects, please.

Ah the Bawheid formula I see. I could troll back the forum but that's all old water under the bridge now, with you Toby I know what I get, unlike some of the other bum bangerz😉😂 . One day if I can ever be ersed I may just take up the challenge. 💅🏼

Oops forgot to say , never had a problem with u, only disappointed you never take the time out to say hello these days. After all reptiles are a dying breed these days, you will soon be in that category yersel and its me and my team that have the pleasure of welcoming you and "helping" you " fit" in 😉😂

Ah the Bawheid formula I see. I could troll back the forum but that's all old water under the bridge now, with you Toby I know what I get, unlike some of the other bum bangerz . One day if I can ever be ersed I may just take up the challenge.

Oops forgot to say , never had a problem with u, only disappointed you never take the time out to say hello these days. After all reptiles are a dying breed these days, you will soon be in that category yersel and its me and my team that have the pleasure of welcoming you and "helping" you " fit" in

Doesn't seem like it's water under the bridge. If you can't, or won't, answer my original question though, could you tell me who the other "bum bangerz" are?

As for saying hello, the last time I saw you was on the pitch at Cappielow after we won the title. I shook your hand.

The bum bangerz club members oh Baggie edweirdo and le chat manhomo oops not forgetting nacho , there probably the best guys tae ask😉😂. Yes and we shook on good terms, after s fine day at the office, hope we have many more oh those fine days. Answer to yer question , to be 100% I'd have to scroll all the plsh produced over the past few years from yer fellow Norsemen bum bangers members ( not necesserally you as you can post some decent stuff to be fair , the others posts make mine look university material) but you did join in the bigot debate directed at me which at the time out of all the NBB I actually knew you and I found that personally hurtful in a funny sort of way. Ok let's put that issue to bed once and for all, I'll ask the question you give the simple answer . What ever that may be ill just live with it.

In your honest opinion would you say like many on here think, I am a bigot .

Archived