2015 Ashes - Page 3 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

2015 Ashes

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldnt believe Mentalfag could have got worse than his frog pics episode after Dublin owned him a few weeks back.  I was wrong.

Was that the day the Clane Cobra tried to spout out a pile of lies as fact and the only people who believed them were the gullible posters like you who were falling off their chairs due to the amount of spunk they had just produced, that day?

Nope, don't remember it. :huh:  

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Well, the cricket thread has taken an unexpected turn....

That's the thing with cricket Davie old bean, nobody really cares.

I believe it's 1-1 now, or near enough.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

It is amusing that a so called grown up can be so subservient.

Indeed it is.

Oh, have you asked your master yet, who the sectarian bigots were that hounded McInally out of Cappielow for being a Catholic?

Is this some kind of joke?

Who won?

It's not finished yet. It's a six week game. Australia just equalized earlier today.

They've got a few rest days for wet towel slapping, soggy biscuit and a drinking binge, then it's off around the country for more of the borefest.

Do keep up.  :1eye:

It's not finished yet. It's a six week game. Australia just equalized earlier today.

They've got a few rest days for wet towel slapping, soggy biscuit and a drinking binge, then it's off around the country for more of the borefest.

Do keep up.  :1eye:

What position does Davie play in?

Anyway, the Aussies are still batting so it's not over yet.

Most likely declare mid-afternoon and set England 500+. The weather is set fair for the rest of the test so that would mean England batting for a day and a bit. Difficult but not impossible on this wicket.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Anyway, the Aussies are still batting so it's not over yet.

Most likely declare mid-afternoon and set England 500+. The weather is set fair for the rest of the test so that would mean England batting for a day and a bit. Difficult but not impossible on this wicket.

I thought you were averse to code Humphrey.

Archived