2015 Ashes - Page 4 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

2015 Ashes

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm amused with this pretending to know nothing about cricket thing you're doing old boy.  :1eye:

Rubbish Humphrey. I know the basic rules:

The batter has to stop the bowler hitting his middle stump with the ball.

He bats it away as hard as he can and the fielders try to catch it and he runs like f*ck etc. and scores points. If they catch it he's out and a new batter takes his place.

It's an exceedingly boring spectator sport for most but there's no accounting for taste.

Rubbish Humphrey. I know the basic rules:

The batter has to stop the bowler hitting his middle stump with the ball.

He bats it away as hard as he can and the fielders try to catch it and he runs like f*ck etc. and scores points. If they catch it he's out and a new batter takes his place.

It's an exceedingly boring spectator sport for most but there's no accounting for taste.

There you go. Stop being a knob then.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

I don't know, they're having their usual game of 'puppets and masters'. I presume they've nicknamed you 'Nigel' then?

Pair of ****ing wierdos.

No idea what they're on about. I was interested in someone who uses a pseudonym accusing you of hiding behind a pseudonym.  

MARTY OUT!!!!!

No idea what they're on about. I was interested in someone who uses a pseudonym accusing you of hiding behind a pseudonym.  

As you well know, I don't keep my identity from anyone.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I don't think Capitanus' identity is a secret either.

Thanks for the PM Davie, very interesting. :thumbup2:

I certainly would never have had him down as one of the bum brigade

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Thanks for the PM Davie, very interesting. :thumbup2:

I certainly would never have had him down as one of the bum brigade

Very funny. Don't involve me in your personal squabbles old chap. I have absolutely no problem with Paul whatsoever. Very much in the same way I have no problem with any of you on here.

And you'd get more people on board for whatever it is you want if you stopped using your one word thread as a way of attacking and ridiculing anyone who deem as not onside of whatever it is you are onside with.  

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Very funny. Don't involve me in your personal squabbles old chap. I have absolutely no problem with Paul whatsoever. Very much in the same way I have no problem with any of you on here.

And you'd get more people on board for whatever it is you want if you stopped using your one word thread as a way of attacking and ridiculing anyone who deem as not onside of whatever it is you are onside with.  

No need Davie, you involved yourself. Like you usually do.

No need Davie, you involved yourself. Like you usually do.

You have a strange binary way of looking at the world. I post on a football message board because, oddly enough, I enjoy it. I have no agenda whatsoever. So, whatever 'it' is, I'm not involving myself.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Archived