2015 Ashes - Page 5 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

2015 Ashes

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry Humphrey, old bean - so long as you know who 'Paul' is!  :thumbup2:

Erm, I don't think I'm alone in that old chap.

I still find it amusing that The Three Musketwats can't get the irony of having a pop at people hiding behind aliases whilst hiding behind aliases.  :1eye:

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Erm, I don't think I'm alone in that old chap.

I still find it amusing that The Three Musketwats can't get the irony of having a pop at people hiding behind aliases whilst hiding behind aliases.  :1eye:

So long as you're happy Humphrey old bean.

Laughter makes the world go round!  :thumbup2:

So long as you're happy Humphrey old bean.

Laughter makes the world go round! :thumbup2:

Indeed it does Etta old girl.

I'm especially enjoying the latest round of the one word thread. It hasn't turned into a gritted teeth seethe fest at all has it? 😎

Anyway, got to go to work now. Laters.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

I'm especially enjoying the latest round of the one word thread. It hasn't turned into a gritted teeth seethe fest at all has it?

You seem a little perturbed Humphrey old bean. Just watch you don't get struck off the commercial travellers register for failing the chuckle test!  :thumbup2:

I'm especially enjoying the latest round of the one word thread. It hasn't turned into a gritted teeth seethe fest at all has it?

Don't forget to keep snooping around in the background though, waiting to pounce with your hilarious one-liners.  :)

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Don't forget to keep snooping around in the background though, waiting to pounce with your hilarious one-liners. :)

Admittedly I am one of the funnier, if not the funniest, contributors to the forum but I'm scratching my head as to why my comment about going to work is an attempt at a hilarious one liner.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Watch out for skelfs, Humphrey old bean!

Brilliant come back. You totally owned me there. That single comment makes all the profile viewing and bizarre PMs from you and your sidekick worthwhile.

Anyway, lunch over. Laters. 👍🕑

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Brilliant come back. You totally owned me there. That single comment makes all the profile viewing and bizarre PMs from you and your sidekick worthwhile.

Anyway, lunch over. Laters.

Dream on Humphrey old bean....

.....or feel free to publish them for mass tittering at etta's expense.  :angel:

Dream on Humphrey old bean....

.....or feel free to publish them for mass tittering at etta's expense.  :angel:

Deleted the PM Masketwat, just as I deleted the PM from your Comrade. I'm not a collector of things you see. 

I have no issue discussing all matter of topics, hilarious or otherwise, on here with you but if you want to know anything about Capitanus I suggest you ask him and not me.

You can nip back to the one word thread and call me a ****, homo, swallower, arse bandit or whatever 1970s pish you like :thumbup2:

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Deleted the PM Masketwat, just as I deleted the PM from your Comrade. I'm not a collector of things you see. 

I have no issue discussing all matter of topics, hilarious or otherwise, on here with you but if you want to know anything about Capitanus I suggest you ask him and not me.

You can nip back to the one word thread and call me a ****, homo, swallower, arse bandit or whatever 1970s pish you like :thumbup2:

Arse bandit is two words, that's not allowed.  :)

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

It's easy; one of you goes 'arse' and the next goes 'bandit'. Dead easy. :thumbup2:

I don't think any of us goes 'arse'. We'll leave that to you if you don't mind.  :)

..and I suggest that you stop suggesting that I asked you Humphrey old bean.  :blink:

Archived