What Kind Og Dog Do You Have? - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Kind Og Dog Do You Have?

Trick37

Just wanted to share a picture of him. His name is Osborne (named after the original Sherry maker, based out of El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain...not noamed after Ozzy), and he was born in August 2013. Love the little guy. :)

I just wish I knew how to weaponize his farts, though.  :eek:   :crying:   :ill:   :lol:

2015-05-03 17.21.50.jpg

2015-05-08 19.17.15.jpg

20120502(2).jpg

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

Just wanted to share a picture of him. His name is Osborne (named after the original Sherry maker, based out of El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain...not noamed after Ozzy), and he was born in August 2013. Love the little guy. :)

I just wish I knew how to weaponize his farts, though.  :eek:   :crying:   :ill:   :lol:

Yo Bro!

That mutt sure don't like some rear-guard action, does he?  You stick to firing into my rusty bullethole and leave that pooch alone.   :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I'll pump your ass full of my own little soldiers!

I did have a wee mongrel ( scamp) who lived to 18 yrs . But I've adopted a wee imaginary Hamilton accies supporting jack Russell aptly called Jack.🐶

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

Just back from walking our chocolate lab along the beach and golf course - beautiful evening on the sunny east coast.

What weight is your dog Trick? Must be a handful to walk.

As for you Rambo nice to see you and your weapon back.

I'd have a dog again , but the wife's health has put paid to that ATM . No doubt when she finally pops her clogs , il replace her with a k9 😂

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

Yo Bro!

That mutt sure don't like some rear-guard action, does he?  You stick to firing into my rusty bullethole and leave that pooch alone.   :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Shut the f*ck up!

I did have a wee mongrel ( scamp) who lived to 18 yrs . But I've adopted a wee imaginary Hamilton accies supporting jack Russell aptly called Jack.

Jack Russel Terriers are very smart. The problem is that if there are 3 or more together, they automatically behave in a pack mentality, and have a tendency to be very aggressive.

Just back from walking our chocolate lab along the beach and golf course - beautiful evening on the sunny east coast.

Love labs! Our first dog when I was a kid was a Yellow Lab (Shep). Second was a Great Dane (Duchess), and then a Golden Retriever (Dusty). My parents then had a Black Lab (Rylee), and dad now has an English Springer Spaniel (Penny).

Osborne's weighing in at about 125 pounds. He's only 20 months old, which is still a puppy in Great Danes. He may still grow a couple of inches yet, and he'l filling out nicely. The cut on this dog is amazing, and I tout it to my wife cooking for him (two meals of that a day, and 1 meal of Real Nature canned food...800mg).

I'd have a dog again , but the wife's health has put paid to that ATM . No doubt when she finally pops her clogs , il replace her with a k9

Osborne says to get a Great Dane.

Two dogs. A Westie and a Fourche.

Nice, TiD.

No penguins, though.  :oops:

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

Hey, FlyerTon....I can't see your post. However, Osborne isn't named after Ozzy...he's named after the Bodegas Osborne in el Puerto de Santa maria, Spain. They make Sherry and wine, and their symbol is the bull that everyone thinks is the symbol of Spain (it is by default, but it actually belongs to Bodegas Osborne).

Labs are lovely dogs and make great family pets. Greyhounds are the business though!

• 2 weeks later...

That's a weird co-incidence, Mortonjag who was banned from here used to bang on about greyhounds as well.

Are sure you're not him, Ernie? 

No, Ernie had dossiers AND a greyhound, not just a greyhound. Can't be him.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Archived