What Kind Og Dog Do You Have? - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Kind Og Dog Do You Have?

Trick37

HIM.

:thumbup2:  :wub:

I don't have a dog but I do have a Morton supporting cat. Here she is anxiously waiting on the Ton result.

attachicon.gifTon cat.jpg

Love cats, too. We have one that we rescued in January. She does not like Osborne at all.....  :thumbdown:

Wire Haired Fox Terrier.......steals drinks (doesn't like Irn Bru) and only drinks thro' a straw (Hygienic wee bugger)!

:thumbup2:  :wub:

I think Osborne would just take the whole thing and run away with it.

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

• 2 months later...

What weight is your dog Trick? Must be a handful to walk.

Sorry, HamCam, I didn't see your question. He now weighs about 135 pounds (almost 10 stone). He can be a handful to walk and control, but we use his normal collar, a harness that we can grab on to to pull him back, and a halter over his mouth that we usually put the leash on. The halter allows us to walk him, and to be out with him, with control. He knows that he has to behave when it's on. (You can see the collar, harness and halter on in this picture from June, at a Highland Games in northern Germany.)

DSC00879.JPG

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

Archived