The Inverclyde Tv Thread - Interviews Etc - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Inverclyde Tv Thread - Interviews Etc

afk

He's convinced there will be improvement tomorrow. Let's see...

Also, sometimes players improve with a new manager coming in. He said Wallace looked good in training. I've always thought Wallace could be a player for us, but so far he just hasn't took his chance when it came along.  

I wonder if he'll take his chance with Shiels as manager?   

Wallace will never be any use, because he has absolutely no pace... and he plays in a position where you need pace to be effective.  He may well have looked decent in training, but I guess he often does, as Moore used to pick him pretty regularly, only for him to be dreadful when it counted.

Wallace will never be any use, because he has absolutely no pace... and he plays in a position where you need pace to be effective.  He may well have looked decent in training, but I guess he often does, as Moore used to pick him pretty regularly, only for him to be dreadful when it counted.

He looked promising when he first joined and he scored three in the first three games against East Stirling, Albion Rovers and Livingston, and seemed to link up well with Taggart on the right. After that it went down hill for some reason. Maybe the former manager had something to do with that, who knows?

He looked promising when he first joined and he scored three in the first three games against East Stirling, Albion Rovers and Livingston, and seemed to link up well with Taggart on the right. After that it went down hill for some reason. Maybe the former manager had something to do with that, who knows?

Maybe it had to do with a clear lack of ability while looking good against two glorified pub teams and a sole match? See the file marked 'Paul di Giacomo' for more details.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Love the fact that he's clearly not overly impressed by the performances and effort so far - the players will be getting worked hard no doubt. Good to have a new right back as well - must mean that either Peciar or Reid will play left back?

Edited by stubaws

I was thinking that without a striker there's not a chance we'd win this regardless of any other signings but hearing that Mark McLaughlin has signed for them should ensure we score at least 3. 

Almost guaranteed clean sheet and a man of the match award now.

Unless Fred gets it as I'm sure he would even if he wasn't playing...

Just a thought but does anyone know who the chap who interviews Kenny is? Only reason for asking is I wonder if there is anyway we can contact him so that we can put the questions we would like answered across to him. I am sure we all have our own (sensible) questions we would like some kind of answer/reaction to.