Commonwealth Games Tickets - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commonwealth Games Tickets

Rasta Ton

I got tickets for the evening of Monday 28 July for the men's & women's 100m final and for the last night of the athletics which will see the relay finals and the men's 1,500m final. Result.

Who else got anything?

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Tickets for the rugby sevens final, Friday 27th July. That was all. Not even bowls tickets. A bit disappointed.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Got zilch. Might get something in the next round.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I got tickets for the evening of Monday 28 July for the men's & women's 100m final and for the last night of the athletics which will see the relay finals and the men's 1,500m final. Result.

Who else got anything?

You should definitely put the Lottery on this week. :rolleyes:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Who else got anything?

Unless you are dead keen on seeing these events, those tickets may well be capable of generating a decent profit!

Guest David Edwards
Unless you are dead keen on seeing these events, those tickets may well be capable of generating a decent profit!

Shame on you Robinson for suggesting such a scheme of profiteering spivvery. :angry:

How much of a profit do you reckon?

Shame on you Robinson for suggesting such a scheme of profiteering spivvery. :angry:

How much of a profit do you reckon?

Supply and demand rules here but I would have thought tickets for a day covering major athletics finals might even fetch a tenner!

Guest David Edwards
I would need to be paid to go and watch athletics. And I'm not talking small amounts. It would be at least 200 quid before I'd go. And a lunch.

So speaks arch junketeer McArthur. For shame. :D

I would need to be paid to go and watch athletics. And I'm not talking small amounts. It would be at least 200 quid before I'd go. And a lunch.

From what I hear you would do a helluva lot for 200 quid (and that would include lunch ;) ) :ph34r:

RIP New Order...

I thought you'd have been taking part in the bowls Colin, not watching. ^_^

Got to give others a chance Mr McArthur :) ;)

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

QUOTE(WeegieTon @ Oct 1 2013, 04:29 AM) 944753[/snapback]
Tickets for the rugby sevens final, Friday 27th July. That was all. Not even bowls tickets. A bit disappointed.

that is bowls

:lol:  :lol:

Archived