Trivia Question - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Trivia Question

El gofer

I know that Davie MacGregor is from Dunoon but he was born in Greenock, and Chris Millar was a Portonian born in Greenock also. Did they both score in the same game?

We've not had all that many local boys at the club the last 10-15 years really...

Just checked Fitba stats...appears not, never mind.

Fitbastats.com is a great place to look this up, you can look up goalscorers per season.

Last I can spot as a possibility is Gavin Redmond and Ross Mathieson both scoring in a 2-1 home win over Falkirk on 28.04.2001. They're both Greenockians, right?

Oh and Gary, I'm pretty sure that John Adam isn't a local.

flipn ek forgot about Gav and would consider him a mate aswell!!

28/04/01 it is then.

I played with Gav for MISC. Played against Matheson and McLaughlin for the YAC as a boy. Rossco played for MortonSC and pretty sure Marko played for the Shammy or Port BC. And I taught Dave McNeil!!

sad get that I am......cuda been me

.i cuda been a contender......*drifts off*.....if only i wasnt sh1te at football...

I know that Davie MacGregor is from Dunoon but he was born in Greenock, and Chris Millar was a Portonian born in Greenock also. Did they both score in the same game?

We've not had all that many local boys at the club the last 10-15 years really...

Just checked Fitba stats...appears not, never mind.

Midget was actually born in Glasgow.

• 2 months later...

Archived