Sfl Clubs To Vote On Newco, 12 July - Will We - Page 5 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Sfl Clubs To Vote On Newco, 12 July - Will We

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ayr and Annan sticking to the "Division 3" stance.

Both particularly forthcoming - especially the Ayr Chairman who has basically said that the SPL was an organisational disaster and ought to be folded to let the SFL take charge.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

From a poster on P&B....

http://www.raithrove...h-july-2012.htm

Wings Over Scotland ‏@WingsScotlandEvery other SFL chairman needs to be reading this and having a good think about it: http://www.raithrovers.net/3998/sfl-specia...h-july-2012.htm

Expand• Reply

• Retweet

• Favorite

I am in complete awe of the Raith Chairman once again.

Making all the right noises - the rest of the SFL should do likewise.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Guest David Edwards
From a poster on P&B....

I am in complete awe of the Raith Chairman once again.

Making all the right noises - the rest of the SFL should do likewise.

Wise words that deserve notice. Green, his backers and this 'Newco' are very much unknown quantities and there are serious doubts about their worthiness. To say the least.

what i don't get is the option is either rangers in division 3 and nothing, or rangers in division 1 with league reconstruction etc. (aka bribes)

why can't it be division 3 with league reconstruction?

actually if rangers go into division 3 it would be more likely we will see a sudden interest in bigger leagues and more promotion places to ensure they are rushed back to the top asap.

just seen a rather worrying tweet from Alex Thompson who has been on the ball throughout this whole debacle

"Standby for proof of how Scottish Football League intends to stifle the voice of clubs and stop them voting at all"

I dread to think...

If they impose a new rangers on SFL1, every sfl club should resign from the sfl immediately.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

from my understanding of this it means that the SFA and SPL come to an agreement (i.e. SPL2 of some description and some sanctions on new rangers) they will be allowed to start in division 1 next season?

ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES if true

SFL chairmen should vote NO on section 1 and leave rangers out of scottish football altogether in that case

Deleted as I was talking bollocks.

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

I'm not too sure where Thompson is coming from on this.

There are three proposals and, unless I've interpreted it wrongly, the Clubs are voting on each one. The Clubs are therefore not being denied a vote and, indeed, can vote against the second proposal (and even the first).

the 2nd vote looks to be conditional though

i.e: if the "authorities" decide, they have the power to overrule a vote into division 3 and place rangers in division 1 anyway

I would suspect we will be hearing quite a few chairmen coming out this week to expose this sham, and perhaps declare their intention to not even show up on friday.

Proposal 1 is: admit Rangers to 3rd Div.

Proposal 2 is: admit Rangers to 3rd Div unless SFL satisfied sufficient concessions etc agreed to enable then to enter straight into 1st Div.

This provides the 3 options we all expected to be available to be voted on, ie: no admission (No vote to both), admission to 3rd (Yes vote to Proposal 1, No vote to Proposal 2), admission to 1st with conditions (Yes vote to Proposal 2).

i'm sorry but the way I see it is this

proposal 1: admit rangers to SFL yes/no?

proposal 2: if yes, then which league? div1/div3?

I'm sorry did you say div 3? we over rule

proposal 3: raith or dunfermline for spl next season?

i'm sorry but the way I see it is this

proposal 1: admit rangers to SFL yes/no?

proposal 2: if yes, then which league? div1/div3?

I'm sorry did you say div 3? we over rule

proposal 3: raith or dunfermline for spl next season?

Sramton face-palms self.

For some reason I mis-read the first Proposal as saying Servco/Rangers would be admitted to Div 3. It doesn't, instead all it does (as you say) is tee-up the second Proposal. Mea-culpa.

So you and Alex Thompson are correct in both your interpretation and sentiments.

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

Sramton face-palms self.

For some reason I mis-read the first Proposal as saying Servco/Rangers would be admitted to Div 3. It doesn't, instead all it does (as you say) is tee-up the second Proposal. Mea-culpa.

So you and Alex Thompson are correct in both your interpretation and sentiments.

No worries, it is all rather confusing

I'm struggling to keep up and can't wait until it is all over one way or another

looks like SFA & SPL are going to put SFL under pressure and use every trick to make sure NEWCO get in the first divsion. SFL Clubs will need to stand together on this and be strong. SPL and SFA (so corrupt, taking EBT?) don't care about us, the fans. What if Killie go the same way as Rangers, are the SPL and SFA going to do the same and say put them in the first, no chance, go to the 3rd division just like Gretna

If they get in the first Div then Scottish football is finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, they must start in 3rd diviison if accepted

from my understanding of this it means that the SFA and SPL come to an agreement (i.e. SPL2 of some description and some sanctions on new rangers) they will be allowed to start in division 1 next season?

ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES if true

SFL chairmen should vote NO on section 1 and leave rangers out of scottish football altogether in that case

agreed, a NO vote required

I'm sure DDF will do the right thing

Archived