Thread About Ex Player - Page 30 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Get real, what's the chances of Morton winning 3-0 and a sunny day in Greenock happening at the same time? :P

About as likely as Adam having a good game for the Ton I would guess.

Davies McArthurs right though, on the rare occasions that Adam fancied it you could see he had a bit about him. Unfortunately he had a heart the size of a cashew nut.

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Paartalu linked with move to China for somewhere in the region of £500,000

Paartalu eventually gets his big move

Paartalu yesterday farewelled his Roar teammates after confirmation of his lucrative deal with Chinese club Tianjin Teda.Paartalu's move to China is set to earn him more than $1 million over two seasons.

Good Luck to the big guy.

Story here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-2106..._medium=twitter

I know we don't really want to go over this again, but seen as they're talking about his gambling addiction I have to take issue with this comment from Williams:

Internet rumours claimed four players from the Greenock club had bet £5,000 on rivals Airdrie to win the Scottish League Division Two title.

Williams, who has always maintained his innocence, claimed the lies dogged his career from then on.

In an interview in 2011, he said: "I've always felt other clubs wouldn't look at me because of the rumours that went around, despite the fact I've scored goals everywhere I have been at.

"I bore the brunt of it at the time. The rumours on the internet said four of us had put this bet on - but it was me who got most of the blame and the stick from the fans."

Obviously they all took their share of stick, but as I remember Weatherson got it far, far worse than the rest.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake