What Was The Last Film You Watched? - Page 7 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Was The Last Film You Watched?

Mr.Kennedy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carriers - 7/10.... in fact, nah, 8/10.

Had no idea what this film was about before I picked it randomly on Sky Player, although I was expecting a 28 Days Later style zombiefest. I couldn't have been more wrong and although there's no gore at all, it doesn't stop some scenes being hard to watch. Recommended.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

A Serbian Film - 2/10

Little or no artistic merit, sick for sick's sake (the real version, the UK version has 9 minutes of necessary cuts to even get an 18 certificate).

Don't waste your time!

i wouldnt even grace it with 2 out of ten, distressing

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

Can't seem to find that on IMDB. What's the deal with it?

IMdb search refuses to find it, even if you type it in Serbian...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1273235/

It's basically just a shock horror, that has no merits whatsoever.

The Wiki page will tell you what it's about, it's just unpleasant. Not shocking, just unpleasant.

The Wiki page will tell you what it's about, it's just unpleasant. Not shocking, just unpleasant.

Whoever came up with that has an absolutely hideous mind. That's disgusting in every sense.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Was in the mood for something scary while snowed in so watched this lot:

The Descent Part 2 - 4/10

Pretty poor. Couple of jumpy bits but the first one was a lot better

Wilderness - 5/10

Watchable enough but not scary in the slightest.

Severance - 6/10

Good fun but again, not scary in the slightest

Paranormal Activity - 6/10

Not scary as such but kinda creepy. Quite enjoyed it.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

Burlesque - Even by musical standards it was poor, very derivative plot and no real decent songs. Cher does a great solo late on but other than that couldn't even since you the tune.

thank god your always going on about some kind of free pass to the cinema,or we would have words, not because its a musical, but because the trailer is enough to tell anyone its absolute pish, i presume cher plays someone emotionless because thats the range of her stuck togther coupon

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

Burlesque - Even by musical standards it was poor, very derivative plot and no real decent songs. Cher does a great solo late on but other than that couldn't even since you the tune.

My visits to this site have been sporadic lately but I'm sure I wouldn't have missed your coming out announcement?

Archived