What Was The Last Film You Watched? - Page 6 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Was The Last Film You Watched?

Mr.Kennedy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zombieland 8/10.

Good comedy zombie flick. Teaches you the importance of the double tap, especially important in some places similar to Paisley !!!! :lol:

Went slightly higher, but a great film. Harrelson is hilarious in it!

Where are you, you spongy, yellow, delicious bastards?

EDIT: It's a quote, fuck off swear filter... okay that last bit may not be a quote, but if you use it then please reference it to me.

ThornTON (2010). Swear Filter Annoyance. Greenock Morton FC forum. 2010, 34411: 104

Watched the Damned United the other night. Pretty good film.

Going to watch Duplex tonight. Ben Stiller and Drew Barrymore in it. Seen it before. It's ok and will be a lot better than watching "I'm a hasbeen celebrity can you not leave me here to the mercy of the jungle beasts." :lol:

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

The Notebook - Absolutely adored it and reckon only the completely heartless would not be touched by the story.

Ya ****...ats a burds film.

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

Zombieland 8/10.

Good comedy zombie flick. Teaches you the importance of the double tap, especially important in some places similar to Paisley !!!! :lol:

I LOVE that film. Agree with Salty, Woody Harrelson is superb in it although all of the cast are to be honest. It's weirdly touching too, although I didn't say that coz I'm a man, right?

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

I LOVE that film. Agree with Salty, Woody Harrelson is superb in it although all of the cast are to be honest. It's weirdly touching too, although I didn't say that coz I'm a man, right?

Correct: you said it coz you're a ****!

:)

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

zombieland is quality, the 10 minutes with bill murray are up there with one of the greatest scens in a film iv ever seen

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

cinema, due date is the general consensus, i really dont fanct unstoppable

Got to balance the Robert Downey Jr is cool factor, against the fact that it looks boring as ****...

Just go to the cinema and see whatever is on first, soetimes it works, sometimes you are tortured for 2 hours. Makes it more fun if you have no idea what you're seeing... hence why we saw Unstoppable yesterday, cos we just went straight from uni.

we used to do that, but ended up seeing john tucke must die and pulse in thee same week, disaster

due date - 6/10, a poor mans planes trains automobiles, a very poor mans, enough unexpected stuff to keep you occasionally in fits but not as good as other buddy films

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

Archived