What Was The Last Film You Watched? - Page 5 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Was The Last Film You Watched?

Mr.Kennedy

The House that Jack Built (2009) - 2/10

Just awful, there may have been some crack involved in the making of this film...

I'll give you the spoiler from my P&B review and you can see for yourself!

-------------------

The killer was the ghost of the grandfather (Jack I, played by Joe 'Fat Tony' Mantegna) who somehow can throw saw discs with enough force to decapitate someone, and nail gun someone to death despite being a ghost...

The question now is how do you kill him? Well after a fist fight with Jack III, the ghost of Jack II turns up and fights off his father... still how do you kill a ghost?

Simple, you do a back body drop Ultimate Warrior style over the balcony!

---------------------

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the last week;

Due Date - Meh, ok but all the funniest parts are in the trailer

Burke and Hare - Really enjoyed it, just managed to balance making a comedy based on real-life murders!

Skyline - Terrible!

oh i did not like that, so that last week, very poor, and cameo spotting in these british films is just a chore when the laughs are so few and far between

Control.

About the life of joy divisions Ian Curtis for those who dont know.

Decent film, i quite enjoyed it so i'd give it 7/10. :)

good film, the actor who plays ian curtis has been cast in the main role of a brighton rock remake

saw harry potter tonight, really poor, i read the book a good few times and even i was struggle, mysterys that take chapters to explain and solve in the book are deux ex machina'd right out the game with just another pained expression from radcliffe, who is still in breach of advertising calling himself an actor

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

The Human Centipede - Great Sunday matinee for all the family 10/10

jesse for that pish

distressing is the only word for that truly awful piece of crap

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

jesse for that pish

distressing is the only word for that truly awful piece of crap

Are you serious? The cinematography and set-design alone are worth the admission fee.

Its quite possibly the most important piece of cinema of the last 15 years and the film Spielberg has strove to, but never quite dared to make. Utter genius.

Last movie I watched was The Disappearance of Alice Creed with Martin Compston. Would give it 5/10.

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

Are you serious? The cinematography and set-design alone are worth the admission fee.

Its quite possibly the most important piece of cinema of the last 15 years and the film Spielberg has strove to, but never quite dared to make. Utter genius.

Last movie I watched was The Disappearance of Alice Creed with Martin Compston. Would give it 5/10.

a sex scene with gemma arterton, he should retire now its nerver going to get any better

Archived