Fresh Start - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Fresh Start

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
find 10 players out of contract!!

or admit you talk nonsense!!

VikingTon where are you, the looney bin is open and people want to suffer mediocrity next season again, i despair...

Just bounce if you hate St Mirren

VikingTon where are you, the looney bin is open and people want to suffer mediocrity next season again, i despair...

Right ok, it was fun for a bit there but you've taken that too far asking VT for help :unsure:

pen.jpg

Are there 2 L's in Dollar ??????

[/quoteThat's L of a hard question there buddie there actualy might be even 3 but not 100%sure whilst your on the subject of spelling how to you spell dobber 1 b or 2 :lol:

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

That's L of a hard question there buddie there actualy might be even 3 but not 100%sure whilst your on the subject of spelling how to you spell dobber 1 b or 2 :lol:

Are there two G's in bugger off? - You've not seen Local Hero have you???

AND Never call a Morton fan buddie !!! Although you wouldn't know that being a Teddy Bear

pen.jpg

I think it was fairly obvious post match that most of the players will be gone. Most of them headed straight for the tunnel and only a handful aknowlegded the support - those who know the fans appreciate them whether leaving (and leaving on a good note) or not.

The first thing I'd be doing on Monday morning is getting Colin Stewart and Ryan McGuffie signed up for another couple of years.

TTG JIM!!!

obviously simmonds has to go , but for me greacen has to follow him out the door, nice guy and hes always commited but he,s cost us so many goals over the years with his calamity defending. he,s forever going for balls that he cannot possibly win. the big mans a bombscare and its time for him to go. i think he is a big part of why we have been so bad over the last few years.

dont know who we could bring in to replace him but im sure BishopTon could find at least 10 centre halfs who are better........

Greacen was one of the best centre backs in the league last season. His pishness this season is due to the management team. Greacen clearly needs good coaching, maybe even just competent; Irons was hardly a genius but Greacen was excellent under Irons. That he's gone so far backwards under Grady and McManus is testament to how s*** they are.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Greacen was one of the best centre backs in the league last season. His pishness this season is due to the management team. Greacen clearly needs good coaching, maybe even just competent; Irons was hardly a genius but Greacen was excellent under Irons. That he's gone so far backwards under Grady and McManus is testament to how s*** they are.

What a load of bollox.

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

B)-->

QUOTE(C B @ May 2 2010, 12:44 PM) 738669[/snapback]
Are there two G's in bugger off? - You've not seen Local Hero have you???

AND Never call a Morton fan buddie !!! Although you wouldn't know that being a Teddy Bear

I'd rather be a teddy bear than the barbie doll you r and on that subject has ken tickled yer tonsils also is yer bra a double d or a double c

Local hero great film

have you seen inside I'm dancing was that you staring in it or one oh yer buddies :lol: :huh: :unsure: :blink: :wub:

I'd rather be a teddy bear than the barbie doll you r and on that subject has ken tickled yer tonsils also is yer bra a double d or a double c

Local hero great film

have you seen inside I'm dancing was that you staring in it or one oh yer buddies :lol: :huh: :unsure: :blink: :wub:

Buy a keyboard with a comma in it, you knuckle dragging son of william <_>

pen.jpg

What a load of bollox.

i concur.

(with the second statement not the bollix)

Rather than the coaching, I'd suggest that Greacen's good form last season was much more to do with being partnered by Allan McManus. McManus's presence and experience seemed to have a real calming effect on Stewart.

What a load of bollox.

i concur.

(with the second statement not the bollix)

Alright then, what's your explanation for Greacen being so poor this season compared to the last? Or are you going to argue that he hasn't got any worse? :lol:

Rather than the coaching, I'd suggest that Greacen's good form last season was much more to do with being partnered by Allan McManus. McManus's presence and experience seemed to have a real calming effect on Stewart.

Could be, aye.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

How did McManus' presence and experience manifest itself in the opening six matches of this season, most notably, the game at Firhill?

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Alright then, what's your explanation for Greacen being so poor this season compared to the last? Or are you going to argue that he hasn't got any worse? :lol:

Could be, aye.

there appears to be a lack of communication and organisation in the defence, which is probably down to the management. i wouldn't say greacen has got worse as a player though, he's always had an erratic streak and a few seasons ago he was one of the players criticised most, when we first got to the first division. also thought he was one of our best players yesterday.

How did McManus' presence and experience manifest itself in the opening six matches of this season, most notably, the game at Firhill?

I'm specifically talking about Stewart Greacen's period of very good form last season. And for most of that period Allan McManus also played very well, and I think this was very important in helping Stewart reach the levels he did.

Could be, aye.

Players go through periods of indifferent form at every Club in the land. When a players form dips perhaps that's down to the player rather than the manager.

I would very much doubt Grady has asked Greacen to do things that differently this season than what he did last season.

Greacen certainly wasn't the worst player we had over the season. He does have bomb-scare moments, always had in fact.

At the end of the day players have to accept resonsibility for their own performance on the pitch. I could see your argument if Grady had put him in a position he wasn't happy or comfortable with. But that wasn't the case.

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

B)-->

QUOTE(C B @ May 2 2010, 05:40 PM) 738831[/snapback]
Buy a keyboard with a comma in it, you knuckle dragging son of william <_>

bloody I phone keys are pain in the bahooki is that shops enough explanation son of Satan :lol: :blink:

Archived