Let's Get Right Behind The Team - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Let's Get Right Behind The Team

Mr.Blue

After tonghts result its simple. We need to beat Ayr on Saturday.

How about for once we all get right behind the players, manager etc and create an atmosphere at scapa that will encourage the team and hopefully bring the 3 points we need to stay in this division.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel genuinely sick at the thought of Saturday. I cant believe I could be travelling round 2nd Division towns again next year.

I got the afternoon off on Saturday to go to the game. I am still in shock at how's it ended up.

I ain't going in front of them that's for sure whilst they play like a bunch oh poofturs

Hilarious

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Guest TorontoMortonFan

I`m hoping for 3pts as I haven`t been back at Cappielow in over 9 years and am coming over from Canada in October and hoping to at least watch 1st Division football!!!

Couldn't give a turd about sat now to tell you the truth. We don't deserve to stay up after those 2 results, its a relegation battle encase any of you forgot. A 4-1 lose and a 2-1 lose in our most vital games is just a laughing stock if you ask me.

As for keeping Grady, how anyone can think he is doing well is beyond me. Lucky if theres 2k at cappielow on sat, all i can say is good luck to Ayr and Airdrie as we have brung all this on and is our own fault :rolleyes: ....

Wonder if the stand will still be built if we go down Mr Rae ?????????????????????????????????????

1010489269a3242812687b105078953l.jpg

I`m hoping for 3pts as I haven`t been back at Cappielow in over 9 years and am coming over from Canada in October and hoping to at least watch 1st Division football!!!

Take it you only watch 1st division fitbaw what if we ever get up to the premier league will you be devestated coz u want to see 1st division fitbaw

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

I'm hoping the supporters realise how big this game is and respond in kind. It'll actually be pretty sad if it's just the same old atmosphere.

I missed the game at Firhill two years ago but saw the video on the BBC website and it looked a great atmosphere, I just hope it's the same on Saturday.

Take it you only watch 1st division fitbaw what if we ever get up to the premier league will you be devestated coz u want to see 1st division fitbaw

:rolleyes:

Couldn't give a turd about sat now to tell you the truth. We don't deserve to stay up after those 2 results, its a relegation battle encase any of you forgot. A 4-1 lose and a 2-1 lose in our most vital games is just a laughing stock if you ask me.

As for keeping Grady, how anyone can think he is doing well is beyond me. Lucky if theres 2k at cappielow on sat, all i can say is good luck to Ayr and Airdrie as we have brung all this on and is our own fault :rolleyes: ....

Wonder if the stand will still be built if we go down Mr Rae ?????????????????????????????????????

It'll save us money to put it up rather than keep it in storage indefinately!

TRUST THE DUFF

I'm hoping the supporters realise how big this game is and respond in kind. It'll actually be pretty sad if it's just the same old atmosphere.

DO the fruckin PLAYERS know how BIG this game is

Guest TorontoMortonFan

prem, 1st,2nd,3rd. I`ll be there.

Well mate, you can go and watch Premier League football most weeks so you'll be ok. :blink:

Well mate, you can go and watch Premier League football most weeks so you'll be ok. :blink:

I know wot your sayin Muz but you know where my loyalties lie when the MIGHTY TON reach the top division again and mark my words they will and I can't wait

Guest TorontoMortonFan
I know wot your sayin Muz but you know where my loyalties lie when the MIGHTY TON reach the top division again and mark my words they will and I can't wait

Top Division, bottom division, I just hope to have a team to support in years to come. My last visit was during the Save The Ton drive. Thought then it may have been my last visit to Cappielow.

Have been saying the same , any club who appoint poor managers/coaches always come a cropper. We have been treading water since promotion. Our squad has been so unbalanced for years.

Top Division, bottom division, I just hope to have a team to support in years to come. My last visit was during the Save The Ton drive. Thought then it may have been my last visit to Cappielow.

You being far from home must give a sense of hopelesness in the meaning of vocal terracing support but that don't mean you love your team any less or hurtin any less at our poor position of late hopfully you will get your desire come Saturday

Archived