Sky Tv. - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Sky Tv.

Madton

Im moving to a new gaff next week and ill be taking out everything with Sky(TV,broadband, phone as well as the line)

Would anyone know the best way to go to get the best deal?

Any point in negotiating etc??

Cheers

Im moving to a new gaff next week and ill be taking out everything with Sky(TV,broadband, phone as well as the line)

Cheers

SKY used to offer a removal service, have you asked them ??

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

Cheers

I'm sure that someone on here works for Sky, as they used be on offerring deals to people (free boxes etc). Can't remember who it is, mind.

I'm sure that someone on here works for Sky, as they used be on offerring deals to people (free boxes etc). Can't remember who it is, mind.

:blink:

It was Thrice , if i remember rightly , i took one of his "offers" a while back ..................... for Sky that is :ph34r:

dont no man but if you are going after HD let me now what they give you it for a got a sky+ box in my room was meant to be HD but the Fcker on the fone forgot to type the offer and they wanted a extra £120 a wasnt paying that after everything was agreed for £80 but then they was saying £200 £120 for the HD box and £80 for setting it up in my room

Ive got a spare Sky+ Box here in mint condition if anyone wants it, free that is. Sold the Sky+ HD box on ebay for a very tidy sum last week due to moving to Virgin, but i'm stuck with this one, so if anyone wants it give me a shout.

Ive got a spare Sky+ Box here in mint condition if anyone wants it, free that is. Sold the Sky+ HD box on ebay for a very tidy sum last week due to moving to Virgin, but i'm stuck with this one, so if anyone wants it give me a shout.

see if a buy a HD box does it work on the same signal man?? a seen a few cheap

see if a buy a HD box does it work on the same signal man?? a seen a few cheap

When i moved from Sky+ up to Sky+ HD they had to change the cable's and the LMB on the dish, dunno if that is still the case tbh.

Im just going to wait untill they start giving out the HD boxes for free...... they always go that way and i will not pay over the odds for HD ! **** that.

The HD boxes have been free for about six weeks now.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

a found them last thursday to see what was happenin thats when the guy said a had to pay for it :mellow:

Aye, only if you've got a HD box already. Your first HD box is free for anyone looking to make the upgrade.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

Aye, only if you've got a HD box already. Your first HD box is free for anyone looking to make the upgrade.

a have one in the living room a said to the lad on the phone about getting in my room he said everything for £80 what a thought was fine but it was just sky+ was very pissed off tbh

Cheers

Here mate, you seen that Denzel Washington fim, Deja Vu?

:wub:

Archived