Drawing Games. - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Drawing Games.

ritchifan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although had some of our losses this season been draws we might not be lurking so close to the bottom of the league again.

And aye, if my auntie had baws she'd be my uncle.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Although had some of our losses this season been draws we might not be lurking so close to the bottom of the league again.

And aye, if my auntie had baws she'd be my uncle.

Aye but if yer maw had bawz would yer da like it ! :lol:

Everyone needs to believe in something. I believe I'll have another Drink !

that when we go behind in a game we lack experience to pull us together instead of crumbling. This i attribute to us having the most experienced centre half in the league also having the accalade of being without a doubt the highest paid assistant manager in the league. He should either be playing or moved on. On top of that full backs who cant get forward putting us on the back foot.

that when we go behind in a game we lack experience to pull us together instead of crumbling. This i attribute to us having the most experienced centre half in the league also having the accalade of being without a doubt the highest paid assistant manager in the league. He should either be playing or moved on. On top of that full backs who cant get forward putting us on the back foot.

Geezo don't jinx it :ph34r:

I assume he's out of contract at the end of the season and Rae has the option to offer him an assistants wage or nothing???

pen.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(C B @ Feb 20 2010, 08:14 PM) 713510[/snapback]

I assume he's out of contract at the end of the season and Rae has the option to offer him an assistants wage or nothing???

This is Morton we are talking about, he's probably agreed a contract extension on the proviso that he and Grady keep Morton up... Rae is a sentimental old fool after all, and it wouldn't surprise me if MacGregor gets a new contract at the end of the season as he's now coaching the under 19s. <_>

B)-->

QUOTE(C B @ Feb 20 2010, 08:14 PM) 713510[/snapback]

wouldn't it be up to grady to pick his assistant

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

B)-->

QUOTE(C B @ Feb 20 2010, 08:35 PM) 713514[/snapback]
Yes but with Rae's money, he's not going to get to keep him at the same salary

assistant will be on similar to McManus is on

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

Aye?? I would have thought Grady and McManus would be on similar wages which I wouldn't expect gaffer and assistant to be on. So i'm guessing Rae adjusted their playing contracts until the end of the season then?

pen.jpg

B)-->
QUOTE(C B @ Feb 20 2010, 08:35 PM) 713514[/snapback]
<!--quotec-->Yes but with Rae's money, he's not going to get to keep him at the same salary

i dont think a 1st div ass manager would be on anything near that of a top senior pro

Archived