Ton Vs St. Johnstone - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ton Vs St. Johnstone

KingsTON

No idea but they are looking at another player at the game and not just Donovan

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

I saw Didier Drogba getting out of a car in Sinclair Street... No, surely not?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I saw Didier Drogba getting out of a car in Sinclair Street... No, surely not?

sure it wasnt big Dom just back from the sunbeds? :lol:

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

:lol:

Sorry, that was actually how I read it first time, and it sounded funnier in my head. I now realise that you are indeed not a racist, and in the words of Tim Nice but Dim, are a thoroughly bloody nice bloke.

:blush:

Even the thought of him standing on the half way line that day against Dumbarton makes me cringe

Any word on how Simmonds played?

Grady was supposed to be having a final look at him in this game before making a decision. There was also meant to be another trialist possibly playing.

It was me. Sorry lads, I was pish ! Or is that pished ?

Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Any word on how Simmonds played?

Grady was supposed to be having a final look at him in this game before making a decision. There was also meant to be another trialist possibly playing.

Just had a text from someone who saw Jim McAllister at the Kilmacolm gym and said he thinks that Grady's giving DS another game before he makes his decision. He didn't ask about the other trialist.

"More and more people, no matter their political persuasion, are now seeing this for what it is; not a YES vote for SNP led nationalism but simply a YES vote for self-determination and the best way forward for a nation, increasingly ignored and disadvantaged by a London biased Government "

http://nationalcollective.com/

Archived