Morton V Celtic - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton V Celtic

xj2006

Why do we get so many apologists on here for the biased media? They don't report on a game - they report on Celtic and Rangers. That's all they are interested in.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I agree that the highlights were unfair (not showing the penalty claim or Wake's chance after Weatherson's backheel) but it's absolutely right to say that Celtic didn't get out of second gear. That's why I'm disappointed with Morton's performance. Obviously I don't expect to beat Celtic, but I'd like it if we made them work for it, and we didn't at all. They didn't get out of second gear because they didn't have to. As soon as they scored it was game over and they knew they'd won.

Why do we get so many apologists on here for the biased media? They don't report on a game - they report on Celtic and Rangers. That's all they are interested in.

Possibly because the stuffing has been knocked out of the Morton support Alibi. We are utterly fragmented and have no belief left. It's now perfectly OK (if not desirable) to accept that Morton are only entitled to expect second best, and those who dare to mention the SPL and our failure to get there are systematically bullied by weak kneed yellow bellied creeps who still live in the days of 'Save the Ton', worship the immaculate Trust, and think that that doddery old fud Rae is some irreplaceable lucky charm. :ph34r:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

They could all have saved a lot of ink, match report could simply state Celtic turn up, play in 1st gear and stroll to a very comfortable victory against their lowly opponents.

cookie-monster-wtf-is-this.jpg

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I'm not seeing any apologists, I'm seeing people stating their opinions.

Possibly because the stuffing has been knocked out of the Morton support Alibi. We are utterly fragmented and have no belief left. It's now perfectly OK (if not desirable) to accept that Morton are only entitled to expect second best, and those who dare to mention the SPL and our failure to get there are systematically bullied by weak kneed yellow bellied creeps who still live in the days of 'Save the Ton', worship the immaculate Trust, and think that that doddery old fud Rae is some irreplaceable lucky charm. :ph34r:

Why did you quote my post, considering it has nothing do with everything you've said there?

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I'm not seeing any apologists, I'm seeing people stating their opinions.

Why did you quote my post, considering it has nothing do with everything you've said there?

Thought you needed the publicity! :wub:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Archived