The Rc Church - Page 18 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Rc Church

Tonsilitis

Most of them would probably still be reeling from your dreadfully inaccurate rant about me earlier, I imagine.

Just an observation.

For what its worth, I thought Paul hut several nails on several heads.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no suspicions mate, half the morons on her could get a starring role on follow, follow.

and I dare say if you checked with Follow Follow most would think the other half are dyed in the wool tims.

Guest David Edwards
Aye nae bother bawbag.

We are probably to busy talking about other miracles that happened like Lazarus cos I am sure he was n the Bible and brought back from the dead(Were you missing that week from chapel).

:lol:

You really do have a big problem with Catholics don't you. BTW, I'm not one, not a christian of any sort, and certainly not of your sort I'm pleased to think. :P

No

Yes

Because the idea of folk coming back from the dead and turning water into wine is utterly ridiculous.

Well, I've had a fair bit of practice at turning wine into water.

And that can make you feel rather dead, from time to time.

Most of them would probably still be reeling from your dreadfully inaccurate rant about me earlier, I imagine.

Just an observation.

Nach0king,

you know you are a ****ing hypocrite.

You are so quick to sneer at anyone passing a wee racist comment (in BeerMonkey's case the other week: Paki) yet you come out with offensive comments ridiculing and mocking the beliefs of others.

As much as i'm not keen on muslims, at least i respect their religion and their right to believe in it.

*insert signature here*

Just thinking, with us recently drawing Celtic in the Scottish Cup et al.

If any passing Celtic supporters were reading this thread, many of then would have confirmed their suspicions of being a "Hun" team.

Just an observation.

:rolleyes:

Given the broad fan base that ra shellick have maybe a significant number of their fans may also question the need for separate schooling? Or be able to at least have a discussion on the subject :P

For what its worth, I thought Paul hut several nails on several heads.

A couple of mackerel and several bits of plain bread B) ?

Kindest Regards

“Man cannot make a worm, yet he will make gods by the dozenâ€

Given the broad fan base that ra shellick have maybe a significant number of their fans may also question the need for separate schooling? Or be able to at least have a discussion on the subject :P

Those that run this messageboard nowadays are pretty strict about who they let join. <_>

No debate will be had from any of them i'd imagine.

A couple of mackerel and several bits of plain bread B) ?

Jesus fed 5000 with five loaves and two fishes.

He is a good man.

:)

*insert signature here*

You really do have a big problem with Catholics don't you. BTW, I'm not one, not a christian of any sort, and certainly not of your sort I'm pleased to think. :P

David have you been turning into that water into wine again because ye are talking pish again and your conclusions are all over the shop again might be the fumes off the white wash brush ye are using.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

Nach0king,

you know you are a ****ing hypocrite.

You are so quick to sneer at anyone passing a wee racist comment (in BeerMonkey's case the other week: Paki) yet you come out with offensive comments ridiculing and mocking the beliefs of others.

As much as i'm not keen on muslims, at least i respect their religion and their right to believe in it.

This would make me a hypocrite if race and religion were the same thing. Which they aren't.

Although your conflating them earlier in the thread during your massive rant was all of a piece with your backward views on these things.

EOho8Pw.png

Guest David Edwards
David have you been turning into that water into wine again because ye are talking pish again and your conclusions are all over the shop again might be the fumes off the white wash brush ye are using.

Who's talking pish?

This would make me a hypocrite if race and religion were the same thing.

Which they aren't.

Although your conflating them earlier in the thread during your massive rant was all of a piece with your backward views on these things.

But, if they were ...

One race - the Human race

One religion - doesn't matter what is called as long as there is only one.

If we ALL workshipped the sun, or the moon or water, or whatever, the world would be a far better place than it is today.

But, if they were ...

If we ALL workshipped the sun, or the moon or water, or whatever, the world would be a far better place than it is today.

Why do we have to worship 'whatever', exactly? Because you say so?

EOho8Pw.png

But, if they were ...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :wub:

BTW, what colour is the sky in Doolallyland?

But, if they were ...

Why?

And so endeth the lesson by Newton :lol: :lol: :lol:

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :wub:

BTW, what colour is the sky in Doolallyland?

See captinanus he will know. Probably green with a hint of biased.

—Ernest Hemingway

Why?

And so endeth the lesson by Newton :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder why no religious person ever came up with the idea before that theirs is the correct one and that people who don't believe in it would be so much better off if they just came to see the light?

EOho8Pw.png

But, if they were ...

Yeah maaan. Newton is riiiiiight.

One Love, One Heart

Let's get together and feel all right

Hear the children crying (One Love)

Hear the children crying (One Heart)

Sayin' give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right

Sayin' let's get together and feel all right

Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One Love)

There is one question I'd really like to ask (One Heart)

Is there a place for the hopeless sinner

Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own?

Believe me

One Love, One Heart

As it was in the beginning (One Love)

So shall it be in the end (One Heart)

Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right

One more thing

Let's get together to fight this Holy Armageddon (One Love)

So when the Man comes there will be no no doom (One Song)

Have pity on those whose chances grove thinner

There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation

Sayin' One Love, One Heart

I'm pleading to mankind (One Love)

Oh Lord (One Heart)

Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right

Amen to that.

—Ernest Hemingway

Guest David Edwards
But, if they were ...

Sounds like Adolf Hitler, John Lennon and Sam Cooke singing 'What a Wunderbar Reich it Would Be'. :lol:

Archived