Prince Harry - Page 5 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Prince Harry

xj2006

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end of the day it's a mountain out of a molehill, i can just imagine harry sittin in his palace when that news broke, playing his xbox or something... guy comes in and says harry, that video of you saying pak1 has just been on the news... harry doesn't even turn round, waves his hand in the air in a dissmissive manner and says "yeah, tell em i'm sorry or something" and carries on with his game and smokin a fag.

I bet he doesn't give a s*** !

The future just ain't what it used to be

At the end of the day it's a mountain out of a molehill, i can just imagine harry sittin in his palace when that news broke, playing his xbox or something... guy comes in and says harry, that video of you saying pak1 has just been on the news... harry doesn't even turn round, waves his hand in the air in a dissmissive manner and says "yeah, tell em i'm sorry or something" and carries on with his game and smokin a fag.

I bet he doesn't give a s*** !

:lol:

Anyway I don't see what all the fuss is about anyway, there was no malice involved and the person referred to was not offended,

The lad's uncle was on the news this morning and said he was offended. Bear in mind he was out of earshot when Harry called him his 'little Pak1 friend' so probably wasn't even aware of it till now.

The lad's uncle was on the news this morning and said he was offended. Bear in mind he was out of earshot when Harry called him his 'little Pak1 friend' so probably wasn't even aware of it till now.

Oh here goes,

His uncle ??

It wasn't directed at him what the f*** has it got to do with him !!?

Tool !! :angry:

Aye - his uncle was offended !

It's got nothing to do with his uncle.

If things don't change, they'll stay the way they are.

Are you always this angry?

I'm sure his Uncle had spoken to him to be able come to that conclusion.

Sure are you ?

and i'm quite happy actually, TBH i'm laughing at how people can be offended by something that's got nothing to do with them.

Sure are you ?

and i'm quite happy actually, TBH i'm laughing at how people can be offended by something that's got nothing to do with them.

You don't seem happy, what with your swearing and personal insults. :rolleyes:

I'm not in the least bit offended personally as I'm not Asian, but I still don't think he should have said it.

Guest midTONs

I'm sorry I don't believe for a minute the lad didn't know he was known as that in the army. I wonder if the boy will now make a claim for damages? Tell Gibby he has never been referred to as Jock in the army and see if he believes you.

As for George Galloway's comments in his interview, he is a f***ing imbecile, so those who use the word P@ki do so because they hate them? But those who use the word Jock or Taffy don't? :lol:

So if I tell the missus I'm off to the P@ki's to buy the paper, I say this because I hate the person, even though I might spend 20 mins in the shop chatting to him? FFS people need to get off their high horse.

I'm sorry I don't believe for a minute the lad didn't know he was known as that in the army. I wonder if the boy will now make a claim for damages? Tell Gibby he has never been referred to as Jock in the army and see if he believes you.

As for George Galloway's comments in his interview, he is a f***ing imbecile, so those who use the word P@ki do so because they hate them? But those who use the word Jock or Taffy don't? :lol:

So if I tell the missus I'm off to the P@ki's to buy the paper, I say this because I hate the person, even though I might spend 20 mins in the shop chatting to him? FFS people need to get off their high horse.

Once again, it's down to intent. As it happens I don't actually think he used the term with malicious intent, though of course only he himself will know that for sure.

But as I said before, whether he likes it or not he's not a normal squaddy as everything he says and does will come under scrutiny and have international diplomatic and political repercussions.

So for him to use a term that's commonly used as a racial slur, even if that wasn't his intent, was foolish to say the least.

And as for 'getting off high horses' I think that applies more to those defending him rather than those criticising him, as that's where all the anger seems to be coming from.

Archived