Gays Angry At The Pope - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Gays Angry At The Pope

Wee Dublin End

:rolleyes: You away back to whistling the sash. whistling.gif

Has that not been replaced by The Hokey Cokey :P

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest midTONs
Has that not been replaced by The Hokey Cokey :P

That will be the next thing on here to have a *potential ethnic slur removed* replacing it

I have two gay neighbours, and they are decent hard working people.

I have a gay relative, him and his partner are good people.

Why should it matter to their sexuality that they're good people? Would it makes a difference if they were horrible people? I get the point being made, there's no point condemning people for no reason. But I find it's strange that this is often the first defence for homosexuality; not that it's perfectly fine, but they're good people so it shouldn't matter.

My only concern about this is breeding homophobia maybe the national news shouldn't broadcast the rantings of any religious leader and leave the job of passing it down the chain to others .

Anyway its the law on the land that decree Homosexuality is legal amongst consenting adults which is damned sight less disturbing than some of the covering up of child abuse that the Catholic church done in the past.

All ersebandits should be castrated !!!

And some of Motherwell

And other teams as well

Fukk me pal, you just stuck a big, I know FUKK all about homophobia sticker on your heid.

Let's look at the facts, The auld fella said, erm, sodomy it's a bad thing.

Let's have a keek at some strands of Islam.

Iran, what happens when you are gay.

Hanging222041.jpg

In Britain: Kill the basturts says imam.

Nothing like a mindless chance to bash the *potential ethnic slur removed* basturts eh Leyton.

I would have thought that hanging gay fellas might be a bit more homophobic.

Pity the facts don't fit your argument. <_>

Well they still stone people for adultery but you wouldn't compare that to the divorce rate here. Iran is a fundamentalist Islamic state we are trying to promote an eclectic society where everyone is equal. So any citizen who feels threatened or indeed is harassed due to any statement or words by a religious leader should be classed as inciting hatred .

Whether that is Muslim or Christian

I'm not seeing too much sinister about the entire quotation. The Pope doesnt suggest that homosexuality is sinful or bad in any way (nor does the Catholic Church). But that the act of homosexuality is as it goes against the natural order of human existance and the 'truth'

In my opinion, just what want to take that 'truth' to be is entirely down to your own perspective.

I've quoted the 'controversial' part of teh speech below just to allow people to form their own opinions:

"We need something like human ecology, meant in the right way. The Church speaks of human nature as 'man' or 'woman' and asks that this order is respected.

This is not out-of-date metaphysics. It comes from the faith in the Creator and from listening to the language of creation, despising which would mean self-destruction for humans and therefore a destruction of the work itself of God.

What is often expressed and signified with the word 'gender' leads to the human auto-emancipation from creation and from the Creator. The human being wants to make himself on his own and to decide always and exclusively by himself about what concerns him.

But, in so doing, the human being lives against the truth and against the Spirit creator. Rain forests deserve, yes, our protection but the human being (as a creature which contains a message that is not in contradiction with his freedom but is the condition of his freedom) does not deserve it less."

I have no signature

Gayness should be banned or at least those outspoken greeting face fags need to get their homo houses in order.

No offence Dingus, but i'm gonna use your comments above to make a point to the Admin folk.

In the rules of this messageboard you have the following statement:

Racism

We are active supporters of the "Show Racism the Red Card" and will not tolerate racism of any kind on the board.

Is it only certain groups of people or individuals that are sacrosanct from any kind of abuse on this messageboard, or is it acceptable for OTT displays of hatred to someone for their sexuality, but not for skin colour?

Personally i couldn't care less either way, but since you tried to gag me last week regarding the cocaine abuse posts, it seems perfectly clear that you'd be better off getting your own act together instead of reviewing my posts to ensure that they toe-the-party-line of what the club want the plebian hordes to believe.

Unofficial messageboard my arse. Another puppet of the club.

*insert signature here*

Has anyone lost a Dummy :unsure:

And some of Motherwell

And other teams as well

No offence Dingus, but i'm gonna use your comments above to make a point to the Admin folk.

In the rules of this messageboard you have the following statement:

Is it only certain groups of people or individuals that are sacrosanct from any kind of abuse on this messageboard, or is it acceptable for OTT displays of hatred to someone for their sexuality, but not for skin colour?

Personally i couldn't care less either way, but since you tried to gag me last week regarding the cocaine abuse posts, it seems perfectly clear that you'd be better off getting your own act together instead of reviewing my posts to ensure that they toe-the-party-line of what the club want the plebian hordes to believe.

Unofficial messageboard my arse. Another puppet of the club.

I'm sure in your cocon that humour is barred( I do appreciate selective quoting too) ah well, if you feel so strongly about it you take it to the limit. Myself as an adult understands irony, so if getting barred from the Morton board is really the be all and end all of life I'm sure my lawyers will enjoy the case.

Remember The Alamo --- MORTON 5 THE MIDDEN BUT 1

Guest midTONs
I'm sure in your cocon that humour is barred( I do appreciate selective quoting too) ah well, if you feel so strongly about it you take it to the limit. Myself as an adult understands irony, so if getting barred from the Morton board is really the be all and end all of life I'm sure my lawyers will enjoy the case.

I quoted you because like you I enjoy selective quoting to, I see where capitanus is coming from and exactly what he is getting at, but although I think you should be able to say what you think or believe or indeed what you want I think sometimes you cannot name individuals in doing so.

I'm homophobic and believe homosexuality is an illness which should be treated in which ever way they treat these despicable illnesses and if getting barred off the board for having this opinion is an option the mods are likely to look at then tell your lawyer to add another name to the legal aid sheet. ;)

Would the daft old octogenarian Kraut not be better taking his gripe up with the boss?

He's plainly far too ugly to ever have got his hole from man or beast.

200px_BentoXVI_30_10052007.jpg

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Archived