And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

Stefan Gonet.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Stefan Gonet.

Please be original and not totally stupid in your comments ;)

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

And other teams as well

Please be original and not totally stupid in your comments ;)

As long as you do likewise with your threads. ^_^

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

As long as you do likewise with your threads. ^_^

Willy Man is older and wiser than thee.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Willy Man is older and wiser than thee.

Older aye. :blush:

Older aye. :blush:

If you have a more genuine answer to my suggested New Goalkeeper, please share it with our throng <_>

And some of Motherwell

And other teams as well

If you have a more genuine answer to my suggested New Goalkeeper, please share it with our throng <_>

Well if Lee Robinson's still in the frame then Gonet's still a possibility. -_-

Schmeichel wouldn't lower himself to our level and besides, we couldn't afford any of his wages (requiring a very favourable loan deal).

I'm afraid SmithsTON's too cryptic for me: although I'm sure the Doctor wil be on here to get all precious about something else in a minute or two.

Schmeichel wouldn't lower himself to our level and besides, we couldn't afford any of his wages (requiring a very favourable loan deal).

I'm afraid SmithsTON's too cryptic for me: although I'm sure the Doctor wil be on here to get all precious about something else in a minute or two.

Well going by Smiffy's clues Kasper Schmeichel is a legitimate and reasonable possibility.

And some of Motherwell

And other teams as well

Well going by Smiffy's clues Kasper Schmeichel is a legitimate and reasonable possibility.

Perhaps I've missed the other clues?

Smiffy's a bloody doctor too.

No wonder we clash!

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

So what's the script then posters, any other suggestions ??

And some of Motherwell

And other teams as well

"Not Kasper Schmeichel" would be my top suggestion for this thread.

i hope not kasper schmeichel is good in goal.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived