10,000bc - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

10,000bc

Guest se65an

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
would appreciate more feedback on this film as I am still considering going to see it

Some people say its terrible but do they mean its ''terribly funny' or terribly rubbish.'

Just download one million years B.C., and save yourself the bother.

Effects are awful, acting is awful, and it defies history worse than the Raquel Welch version and that really is saying something!

if anybody wants a really good laugh, i'd recommend the other boleyn girl. any film with a proper comedy rape scene gets my vote. honestly, i had to bite my hand to stop from laughing out loud.

that's the annual chickflick out the way, thank christ. at least the inadvertent hilarity kept me awake, so i'd give it 3 out of 10.

the guy below loves the boaby.

it's abject mate. effects aint all that good and the plot and dialogue are embarrassing :(

Have you ever watched 'Carry on up the Khyber'?

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

So far I've only caught snippets of the trailer, but I think the film has an important message about our modern-day lives:

In the film the characters are faced with the threat of being eaten by carnivores. Nowadays we happily tuck into roast dinners.

The film's characters play primative games with the materials to hand (sticks, stones etc). Today we have Xbox360, PS3 and all the latest hi-tech games.

In the film the characters wear salvaged animal hides. Today we get wooly jumpers and socks.

It must have been terrible living 10,000 years before Christmas.

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

So far I've only caught snippets of the trailer, but I think the film has an important message about our modern-day lives:

In the film the characters are faced with the threat of being eaten by carnivores. Nowadays we happily tuck into roast dinners.

The film's characters play primative games with the materials to hand (sticks, stones etc). Today we have Xbox360, PS3 and all the latest hi-tech games.

In the film the characters wear salvaged animal hides. Today we get wooly jumpers and socks.

Still pish though.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Still, they managed to travel across 3 vastly differing climate zones within at most a year or two so they must have had good public transport. <_>

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Still, they managed to travel across 3 vastly differing climate zones within at most a year or two so they must have had good public transport. <_>

Unless they initially lived in a high mountainous region of central Africa, not totally unrealistic.

They could then have went down the mountain and though various forests before arriving in the barren wastelands of Egypt. :)

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Unless they initially lived in a high mountainous region of central Africa, not totally unrealistic.

They could then have went down the mountain and though various forests before arriving in the barren wastelands of Egypt. :)

Heh, not even Kilamanjaro has the conditions depicted.

The mammoths either. :P

Ach, picking plot holes in it is too easy - if it were a good film it would compensate.

It wasn't.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Heh, not even Kilamanjaro has the conditions depicted.

The mammoths either. :P

Ach, picking plot holes in it is too easy - if it were a good film it would compensate.

It wasn't.

Perhaps it hasn't, but you wurney there 12,000 years ago to say it wasn't so harsh then. :P

Anyway, argument for arguments' sake.

onsP5NR.jpg

Perhaps it hasn't, but you wurney there 12,000 years ago to say it wasn't so harsh then. :P

Anyway, argument for arguments' sake.

Aye, but it didn't have a massive valley then and it doesn't now. :P

Edit: I've just worked out why the Witch king dies in Lord of the Rings.

Pointless I know but pleasing. :)

Aye, but it didn't have a massive valley then and it doesn't now. :P

Edit: I've just worked out why the Witch king dies in Lord of the Rings.

Pointless I know but pleasing. :)

What's yer theory?

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived