English Premiership Transfers - Page 2 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

English Premiership Transfers

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not a done deal but Villa have bid £7 million for West Ham's Nigel Reo-Coker.

Will be a good signing :)

Do you think the 1st and 2nd rounds of the scottish cup are days off for us, or will we have league games those days?

Would be a decent chance of a Villa game if we are off.

Looks like Arjen Robben will be leaving Chelsea soon. Excellent player, will be a big loss to Chelsea IMO.

He won't be going anywhere. Chelsea already knocked back a bid from Bayern this season (who look to be building some team btw) and the are speaking to FIFA or UEFA (whichever one deals with this stuff) about Real for tapping up Robben.

Looks like Arjen Robben will be leaving Chelsea soon. Excellent player, will be a big loss to Chelsea IMO.

He won't be going anywhere. Chelsea already knocked back a bid from Bayern this season (who look to be building some team btw) and the are speaking to FIFA or UEFA (whichever one deals with this stuff) about Real for tapping up Robben.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...sea/6730295.stm

but no europe

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

but no europe

They got a UEFA cup slot, no?

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Adel Taarabt signs permanently for the Yids.

Now, if someone made a reference to Villa/Oldham/Bradford/A.N Other being a team for muslims on here, all hell would break loose amongst the PC brigade on here.

Why is it acceptable to refer to Tottenham as 'Yids'?

TIME TO GO, JIM

Now, if someone made a reference to Villa/Oldham/Bradford/A.N Other being a team for muslims on here, all hell would break loose amongst the PC brigade on here.

Why is it acceptable to refer to Tottenham as 'Yids'?

I agree and not from the PC brigade, but hopefully normal decent folk as well. A derogatory term that Spurs try to distance themselves from.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Archived