English Premiership Transfers - Page 5 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

English Premiership Transfers

Guest GibbyTON
Me. Don't read it if you don't. Far more interesting than whether we sing Flower of Scotland for a minute before a game.

:lol:

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manchester City

IN - None

OUT - Sylvain Distin (Portsdmouth), Trevor Sinclair, Joey Barton (Newcastle United), Hatem Trabelsi, Stephen Jordan

excellent round-up there. this spelling mistake doesn't bother me at all but I reckon it will bother you in your strive for perfection!

• 2 weeks later...
Phil Jagielka £2.6m Sheff Utd to Everton.

Was £4 million in the end.

List updated as much as I can be arsed doing now, more tomorrow, although I downgraded my Sky and for some reason have lost Sky Sports News, why the f*** it has gone I don't know!!

Fingers crossed for Franny Jeffers (Blackburn Rovers) to Ipswich Town.

I know he's been a crock and a failure elsewhere, but he scored 4 in 9 games at the end of last season and you could see his quality against the Championship defenders.

He doesn't want to go. Asked for too much money.

Fingers crossed for Franny Jeffers (Blackburn Rovers) to Ipswich Town.

I know he's been a crock and a failure elsewhere, but he scored 4 in 9 games at the end of last season and you could see his quality against the Championship defenders.

Pablo Counago back :)

Why? The greatest international goal scoring record of anyone in the modern era for £1.25 million. Brilliant player.

Sure he has a good international record with 29 goals in 56 games in a rubbish team but his league record isn't all that impressive. He's only scored 78 in 279 games, most if not every game has been in the Championship/old first divison.

However in comparision to the Nugent transfer at £6 million and Chopra for £5 million, then I suppose at least they got value for money.

Sure he has a good international record with 29 goals in 56 games in a rubbish team but his league record isn't all that impressive. He's only scored 78 in 279 games, most if not every game has been in the Championship/old first divison.

However in comparision to the Nugent transfer at £6 million and Chopra for £5 million, then I suppose at least they got value for money.

But Chopra is a Premiership reject, and Nugent has never tried. At least Healy has international goals to show he can score at the top level.

Archived